On May 21, the Korean Business Research Institute has released the top 100 Korean singer brand reputation rankings for May 2022. Find out the top 100 most popular Korean singers’ brand reputation rankings in May 2022 below.
Lim Young Woong, BTS, and PSY Dominate the Top 100 Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in May 2022
The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute has collected and analyzed 137,738,602 singer brand big data from April 21, 2022, to May 21, 2022, to analyze the consumers’ brand participation, media, communication, and community. Compared to the April brand big data of 135,835,516, it increased by 1.40 percent.
Lim Young Woong is crowned as the No.1 most popular singer in Korean singer brand reputation rankings this month. The singer topped the list with a brand reputation score of 11,925,044. Further, BTS dropped to No. 2 on the list with a brand reputation index of 11,418,407, followed by PSY at No. 3.
IU is back in the big five at No. 4 with a score of 5,509,352. And rounding out the big five, there is BLACKPINK. The girl group’s brand reputation index increased significantly by 97.89 percent, with a brand index score of 4,373,330.
May Top 5 Most Popular Korean Singers
1. Lim Young Woong
- Brand Participation Index: 2,794,245
- Media Index: 2,741,052
- Communication Index: 3,685,047
- Community Index: 2,704,700
- May brand reputation index: 11,925,044
Compared to the brand reputation index of 8,161,142 in April, it increased by 46.12 percent.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,542,796
- Media Index: 3,313,250
- Communication Index: 3,503,163
- Community Index: 3,059,198
- May brand reputation index: 11,418,407
Compared to the brand reputation index of 10,896,797 in April, it increased by 4.79 percent.
- Brand Participation Index: 999,414
- Media Index: 1,618,062
- Communication Index: 4,104,380
- Community Index: 4,027,365
- May Brand Reputation Index: 10,749,221
PSY is newly included in the singer’s brand reputation.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,124,631
- Media Index: 2,035,202
- Communication Index: 1,175,441
- Community Index: 1,174,078
- May Brand Reputation Index: 5,509,352
Compared to the brand reputation index of 3,910,382 in April, it increased by 40.89 percent.
- Brand participation index 333,275
- Media Index 882,008
- Traffic Index 1,404,664
- Community Index 1,753,382
- May Brand Reputation Index: 4,373,330
Compared to the brand reputation index of 2,209,991 in April, it increased by 97.89 percent.
In addition, check out the list of the top 30 most popular Korean singers from March to May 2022.
May Top 100 Most Popular Korean Singer Brand
- Lim Young Woong
- Lee Chan Won
- Red Velvet
- Oh My Girl
- Kang Daniel
- Jung Dong Won
- Song Ga In
- Young Tak
- Jang Minho
- Lee Seung Gi
- Im Chang Jung
- Girls’ Generation Taeyeon
- Lee Seung Yoon
- Kim Hee Jae
- Red Velvet Joy
- Brave Girls
- Sung Si Kyung
- Lee Solomon
- Park Chang Geun
- Na Hoon Ah
- Lee Mujin
- LE SSERAFIM
- Kwon Jin Ah
- Jay Park
- Park Hyo Shin
- MAMAMOO’s Hwasa
- Winner’s Mino
- Jeon Somi
- EXO’s Baekhyun
- JYJ’s Junsu
- Jung Eun Ji
- Baek Yerin
- Jung Seung Hwan
- Chung Ha
- Oh My Girl’s YooA
- Baek Z Young
- Ko Eun Sung
- Big Mama
- Super Junior Kyuhyun
- Park Jang Hyun
- Wanna One
- Highlight’s Yang Yo Seop
- Paul Kim
- Lee Byeong Chan
- SG Wannabe
- Hwang Chi-yeol
- MAMAMOO’s Wheein
- Jeong Hongil
- Lee Hi
- Kim Feel
- Jang Beom June
Is your favorite singer on the list?
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama Rankings:
- TOP 50 Korean Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings in May 2022
- TOP 100 Kpop Girl Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in May 2022
- May 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- TOP 100 Kpop Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in May 2022
- May 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- “My Liberation Notes” and Its Stars Continue to Dominate Most Talked About Korean Drama and Actor Rankings in 2nd Week of May.