On November 12, the Korean Business Research Institute announced the Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2022 for this month’s most popular Kpop boy groups. Check out the complete list below!
BTS, Stray Kids, Seventeen, EXO, and THE BOYZ Top the List of Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 50,972,215 boy group big data collected from October 12, 2022, to November 12, 2022. Compared to the 57,455,002 brand big data in October, it decreased by 16.67 percent.
The septet group, BTS, held onto the No.1 position on Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in November 2022. The group managed to top the list for 54 months in a row with a brand reputation index of 7,925,988.
On the keyword analysis, the group’s top-ranking phrases were “Jin,” “HYBE,” and “Billboard.” Meanwhile, their top-ranking related terms were “advertise,” “surpass,” and “record.” In addition, on the positive/negative analysis, BTS scored 75.89 percent of positive reactions.
Here are the five most popular Kpop boy groups for this month.
TOP 5 Most Popular Kpop Boy Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 733,772
- Media Index: 2,150,866
- Communication index: 2,484,095
- Community Index: 2,557,255
- BTS’ November brand reputation index decreased by 16.67 percent from 9,511,195 in October to 7,925,988 in November.
2. Stray Kids
- Brand Participation Index 205,911
- Media Index: 1,158,608
- Communication Index: 749,042
- Community Index: 780,031
- Stray Kids’ November brand reputation index increased by 109.88 percent from 1,378,694 in October to 2,893,592 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 247,217
- Media Index: 550,780
- Communication Index 677,900
- Community Index: 754,016
- Seventeen’s November brand reputation index decreased by 41.54 percent from 3,814,243 in October to 2,229,913 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 69,185
- Media Index: 767,002
- Communication Index: 550,386
- Community Index: 502,137
- EXO’s November brand reputation index decreased by 13.10 percent from 2,173,481 in October to 1,888,710 in November.
5. THE BOYZ
- Brand Participation Index: 84,050
- Media Index 661,208
- Communication Index 229,946
- Community Index 789,582
- The Boyz’s November brand reputation index decreased by 27.93 percent from 2,448,590 to 1,764,786 in November.
November Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Stray Kids
- THE BOYZ
- OMEGA X
- MONSTA X
- Wanna One
- Super Junior
- Block B
- Teen Top
- F.T. Island
- Golden Child
More to read about Kpop:
- CONFIRMED! FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 to Have BTS Jungkook
- Here Are the Genie Music Awards 2022 Winners
- BTS Jin Is the New Face of Ottogi’s “Jin Ramen” – Sales & Demand for Halal Product Skyrocketed
- Kpop Group ATEEZ Makes 100 Million KRW Donation for Itaewon Tragedy Victims
- Indigo: 5 Profound Meanings Behind BTS RM’s Solo Album