On September 10, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the most popular Kpop boy groups in September 2022. As a result, BTS, SEVENTEEN, THE BOYZ, NCT, and MONSTA X became the most popular Kpop boy groups this month. Find out other popular boy groups in the top 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in September 2022 below.
BTS, SEVENTEEN, THE BOYZ, NCT, and MONSTA X Dominate the Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 64,687,855 Kpop boy group brand big data collected from August 10, 2022, to September 10, 2022. Compared to the 59,275,122 brand big data of the Kpop boy group in August, it increased by 9.13 percent.
As a result, BTS remained at No.1 on the list for 52 months, with a brand reputation index of 9,734,185. On the keyword analysis, the group’s top ranking phrases were “expo,” “Busan concert,” and “military service exemption.”
Meanwhile, the group’s top ranking related terms were “perform,” “suspicious,” and “hold.” On the positive/negative analysis, the group scored 67.09 percent on positive reactions.
TOP 5 Most Popular Kpop Boy Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 853,099
- Media Index: 2,968,233
- Communication Index: 2,873,496
- Community Index: 3,039,358
- BTS’ September brand reputation index increased by 21.83 percent from 7,989,686 in August to 9,734,185 in September.
- Brand Participation Index: 531,423
- Media Index: 1,968,448
- Communication Index: 945,601
- Community Index: 1,299,948
- SEVENTEEN’s September brand reputation index increased by 2.90 percent from 4,611,799 in August to 4,745,420 in September.
3. THE BOYZ
- Brand Participation Index: 252,423
- Media Index: 1,336,504
- Communication Index: 1,408,910
- Community Index: 1,299,690
- THE BOYZ’s September brand reputation index increased by 98.63 percent from 2,163,543 in August to 4,297,527 in September.
- Brand Participation Index: 123,300
- Media Index: 1,208,054
- Communication Index: 446,478
- Community Index: 1,258,734
- NCT’s September brand reputation index increased by 17.94 percent from 2,574,617 in August to 3,036,566 in September.
5. MONSTA X
- Brand Participation Index: 235,777
- Media Index: 1,051,667
- Communication Index: 813,621
- Community Index: 747,758
- MONSTA X’s September brand reputation index increased by 94.26 percent from 1,466,478 in August to 2,848,823 in September.
September Top 50 Kpop Goy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- THE BOYZ
- MONSTA X
- Super Junior
- Stray Kids
- Wanna One
- Golden Child
- Block B
- F.T. Island
- Teen Top
- Sechs Kies
Is your favorite group made on the top list?
More to read about Kpop:
- Kangta Showcases His Smooth, Sophisticated Vocals in ‘Eyes On You’ Album
- BLACKPINK ‘BORN PINK’ 2022 World Tour Updates – Dates, Venues, Tickets, and New Title Track “Shut Down”
- 12+ Kpop Comeback and New Release in September 2022 – Save the Date!
- A Complete List of 2022 Brand of the Year Awards Winners
- BLACKPINK Leads TOP 100 Korean Star Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2022