On August 13, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the most popular Kpop boy groups in August 2022. As a result, BTS, SEVENTEEN, and NCT remained strong on the top three of the list this month. Below is the list of the top 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in August 2022.
BTS, SEVENTEEN, and NCT Dominate the Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 59,275,122 Kpop boy group brand big data collected from July 13, 2022, to August 13, 2022. Compared to the 46,074,320 brand big data of the Kpop boy group in July, it increased by 28.65 percent.
As a result, BigHit’s boy group, BTS, topped the list for 51 months in a row with a brand reputation index of 5,786,587. On the keyword analysis, BTS’s most popular phrases were “J-Hope,” “Jimin,” and “Jungkook.”
Meanwhile, their most popular related terms were “resume,” “appear,” and “surpass.” Additionally, on the positive/negative analysis, the group scored 60.05 percent on positive reactions.
Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Boy Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 869,265
- Media Index: 2,518,629
- Communication Index: 1,925,996
- Community Index: 2,675,797
- BTS’ brand reputation index increased by 38.07 percent from 5,786,587 in July to 7,989,686 in August.
- Brand Participation Index: 675,684
- Media Index: 1,652,254
- Communication index: 1,121,614
- Community Index: 1,162,246
- SEVENTEEN’s brand reputation index increased by 17.92 percent from 3,911,076 in July to 4,611,799 in August.
- Brand Participation Index: 133,918
- Media Index: 959,497
- Communication index: 441,064
- Community Index: 1,040,139
- NCT’s brand reputation index increased by 10.65 percent from 2,326,899 in July to 2,574,617 in August.
- Brand Participation Index: 205,226
- Media Index: 996,958
- Communication index: 462,756
- Community Index: 643,132
- WINNER’s brand reputation index increased by 57.42 percent from 1,466,214 in July to 2,308,073 in August.
- Brand Participation Index: 90,454
- Media Index: 717,476
- Communication Index: 545,412
- Community Index: 941,684
- EXO’s brand reputation index increased by 155.69 percent from 897,581 in July to 2,295,026 in August.
August Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Super Junior
- THE BOYZ
- MONSTA X
- Stray Kids
- Wanna One
- Golden Child
- Block B
- Teen Top
- Xdinary Heroes
- Sechs Kies
Is your favorite boy group on the list, Kpop fans?
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- Watch: SEOUL FESTA 2022 Opening Show K-POP Super Live
- BLACKPINK to Release 2nd Full-Length Album “BORN PINK” on THIS Date
- NO MERCY! IU Leads the Fight Against Scalpers with RUTHLESS Policy for Concert Tickets 2022
- Will BTS 2022 Global Concert in Busan Be REALLY FREE? Here’s What It ACTUALLY Means!
- 6 Korean Films to Screen at Toronto International Film Festival in 2022