Good news, ENGENE! ENHYPEN has finally confirmed the full COVID-19 recovery for all the members and surprised us with a full album comeback in October.
ENHYPEN Members Confirmed Full Recovery from COVID-19
On September 16, ENHYPEN BELIFT LAB agency confirmed with an official statement that all members had made a full recovery from COVID-19. Previously, 6 members were diagnosed with COVID-19: Jungwon, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, and followed by Ni-Ki.
ENHYPEN Sunoo Confirmed to Have Tested Negative for COVID-19
Furthermore, BELIFT LAB also mentioned in the announcement that ENHYPEN Sunoo had undergone re-testing, and the result came out to be negative. Therefore, all ENHYPEN members can now exit the quarantine term.
ENHYPEN to Make Full Studio Album Comeback in October
In addition to the full recovery announcement, the agency also announced that ENHYPEN would make its first full studio album in October.
BELIFT LAB Official Statement
i just hope belift won't overwork enhypen and let them regain their strength first, slowly and safely. i hope the comeback is at least at the end of october pic.twitter.com/ZpjvOs3iVT— ria ♡︎ studying (@enmygosh) September 16, 2021
So, are you excited, ENGENE? Stay tuned at Kpoppost, and we will keep you updated with further information regarding ENHYPEN comeback.
In the meantime, let us watch ENHYPEN's stunning visual in “FEVER” official MV.
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 5 Unique Features You’ll Find Only in “The King’s Affection” (Yeonmo) Drama Starring Rowoon and Park Eun Bin
- Check Out 8 Kpop Idols Who Break Korean Beauty Standards
- Jung Hae-In In Talks to Lead in ‘Connect’ New Mystery Drama Directed by a Japanese Director, Takashi Miike
- BTS and Coldplay “My Universe” Collaboration Officially Confirmed
- 7 Interesting Facts about Kim Yoo Jung to become ‘Twentieth Century Girl’ in a New Korean Netflix Original Film