388 total views, 1 views today
On February 3, Big Hit Entertainment posted a job listing looking for new ‘visual creative stylists’ for their stars. This news has been spread and got responses from many Kpop fans worldwide. ARMYs even note several items they would like to see on BTS members new styles from the new stylists.
Big Hit Is Recruiting New Stylists
For being eligible to apply for Big Hit new ‘visual creative stylists,’ you have to meet their qualifications, such as having both styling experience and a firm grasp of the trends.
“We are looking for someone that can present and guide a concept that fits the Big Hit artists’ sense of style and trend. They need to be able to understand and catch the latest trends of various products/brands/concepts and use that to style the artists during promotions. They need to be able to communicate well with brands and staff to bring the best styling on set. They also need to be able to create different styles to match the artists’ character and bring them to life.”Big Hit Entertainment
Kpop Fans Have Asked Big Hit for the New Stylists
The recruitment is good news for Kpop fans, not for them to apply for the position, but for their opinion to be heard by the agency.
Many Kpop fans reacted to the news quickly, saying:
- “Finally what BTS fans wanted.”
- “I do like that the stylist will change, but I’m worried that Sasaeng fans or obsessive fans will join the company, the company needs to do an extra job to screen out these people.”
- “Finally, BTS and TXT will get proper styling.”
- “This was the fans’ dreams.”
- “I think Big Hit Entertainment always looked for stylists; this isn’t a new notice.”
- “The company needs to do an extra careful job screening out people who are fans to only one member or those Sasaeng fans.”
- “I’m worried they’ll hire some crazy fan.”
- “Please I won’t ask for anything more…just please tailor their clothes correctly at least.”
- “I am so happy!!! My wish has come true!”
- “I was so mad at their styling recently; I hope they do their job this time.”
- “Please dress our singers up better!”
What fans want to see from Big Hit new stylists
1. Get rid of the oversized clothes
ARMY has criticized the ill-fitting clothing for BTS photoshoot for TIME Magazine as the Entertainer of the Year, and the 35th Golden Disc Awards. ARMYs are hoping the new stylists’ more properly tailored outfits’ to their favourite idols.
2. Crop Tops
Last year, TXT appeared in crop tops, which made the fans swoon. So for the new stylists are coming, ARMY hope to see crop tops as one of the new BTS styles!
if a new stylist comes to bh and gives us bangtan with crop tops i apologize for what my account will become— michi ⁷ (+ㅅ-)💤 (@fmyoonie) February 3, 2021
Oh yes, in 2018, Jin wore a crop top for the Love Yourself: Tear album. However, BTS didn’t have much chance to enjoy the crop top outfits.
3. What? Swords? Swords!
Inspired by Suga’s appearance at Daechwita, ARMYs are hoping to see BTS’ wardrobe with swords. Yes, swords are stylish accessories, but do you think it is safe for the Bangtan Boys?
just imagine them strolling into the grammys with swords.— tuna🐟⁷ +ㅅ-) 🗡 (@ahemyg) February 3, 2021
4. Goth Kings
Undoubtedly, BTS has dabbled in goth fashion, and they nailed it. Therefore, ARMYS want to see more the Goth Kings.
Imagine this Jungkook’s outfit, with sleeves -all his tattoos are displayed. Who could handle it? Could you?
More to read about Kpop:
- 12 Kpop Beauty Trends From The Stage to Everyday Life to Inspire Your Style
- Which of These BTS Signature Styles Suits You?
- Get Inspired by These BLACKPINK Fashion Styles 2020
- January 2021 Most Popular KPop Idols Brand Reputation Rankings
- 8 Things BTS Jungkook Made Trend, from Jungkook’s Shirt to Bed Frame