On August 15, The Korean Business Research Institute has issued the top 50 most popular Kpop girl groups in August 2021. As a result, BLACKPINK – 1st, aespa – 2nd, and Red Velvet – 3rd topped the most popular Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in August 2021. So, here are the top 50 most popular Girl groups in the August 2021 KPop Girl Group Popularity and Brand Reputation Rankings.
BLACKPINK, aespa, and Red Velvet Top 50 KPop Girl Group Popularity & Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021
KPop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021
The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has collected 35,593,825 big data of the K-pop Girl group brands from July 15, 2021, to August 15, 2021. Moreover, compared to the 46,788,052 brand big data of K-pop girl group brands in July, it decreased by 23.93 percent.
The rankings were measured by analyzed the data through consumer behavior analysis to measure participation index, media index, communication index, and community index for girl group brands.
Further, the highest-ranking related terms included “record,” “release,” and “the movie.” Furthermore, BLACKPINK has a positive reaction score of 81.93 percent on positive-negative analysis.
Top 5 Most Popular Girl Groups
1. BLACKPINK (Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa)
- Brand Participation Index: 255,068
- Media Index; 1,186,510
- Communication Index: 537,714
- Community Index: 1,263,816
- August’s Brand Reputation Index: 3,243,108
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 3,556,492 in July, it decreased by 8.81 percent.
2. aespa (Karina, Winter, Giselle, Ningning)
- Brand Participation Index 513,944
- Media Index: 978,774
- Communication Index: 638,546
- Community Index: 576,753
- August’s Brand Reputation Index: 2,708,017
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 4,900,542 in July, it decreased by 44.74 percent.
3. Red Velvet (Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy, Yeri)
- Brand Participation Index: 179,248
- Media Index: 921,032
- Communication Index: 540,041
- Community Index: 853,120
- August’s Brand Reputation Index of 2,493,441.
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 2,226,485 in July, it increased by 11.99 percent.
4. Brave Girls (Eunji, Yoojung, Minyoung, Yuna)
- Brand Participation Index: 265,608
- Media Index: 912,284
- Communication Index: 565,993
- Community Index: 725,676
- August’s brand reputation index: 2,469,561.
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 4,830,726 in July, it decreased by 48.88 percent.
5. TWICE (Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu)
- Brand Participation Index: 188,700
- Media Index: 837,228
- Communication Index: 464,693
- Community Index: 900,004
- August’s Brand Reputation Index: 2,390,625
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 3,472,836 in July, it decreased by 31.16 percent.
Top 50 Kpop Girl Groups Brand Reputation Rankings
- Red Velvet
- Brave Girls
- Girls’ Generation
- Oh My Girl
- Girl’s Day
- (G) I-dle
- Fromis 9
- Weki Meki
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Ladies’ Code
- Cherry Bullet
- Bling Bling
- Rocket Punch
- Purple Kiss
- Maka Maka
Is your favorite Kpop Girl group on the list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about KPop & Kdrama:
- ITZY to Comeback with First Full Album ‘Crazy in Love’ & Title Track ‘Loco’
- EXO Do Kyung Soo (D.O) in Talks to Join a New Drama “True Swordsmanship,” SM Entertainment Confirmed
- Brave Girls & DKB are Selected for ‘Hanbok Wave’ Project 2021
- 5 Things You Should Know about New Korean Drama “Thirty Nine” Starring Son Ye Jin
- 7 Fun Facts about New Netflix Original Series’ DP’ Starring Jung Hae In