Bangtan Sonyeondan is ready for their new album: “BE” Deluxe Edition. At the same time, BTS will release “BE” album and the lead single Life Goes On. Here are what we know about BTS comeback 2020 release dates and group and individual concept photos.
BTS “BE” release & important dates
On September 28 at midnight KST, through Twitter and Weverse, Big Hit announced BTS is set to release the new album “BE” on November 20.
- 11/20 – BTS BE (Deluxe Edition) release
- 11/20 – BTS “Life Goes On” music video release
- 11/22 – BTS performance “Life Goes On” at the 2020 American Music Awards
BTS “BE” Pre-order
The pre-order has been started on September 28 at 11 am KST. However, as announced in Weverse, the album is a limited offer, and the pre-order may end earlier due to inventory circumstances. You can pre-order the album on Weverse Shop.
BTS “BE” Tracklist
Although BigHit has not announced the complete tracklist for the BE, we know that “Life Goes On” seems tobe the lead single.
The album itself reflects the thoughts, feelings, and deepest contemplation of BTS while working on it. Moreover, as stated in Weverse, “The new album imparts a message of healing to the world by declaring, ‘Even in the face of this new normality, our life goes on.” The message is in line with BTS speech at the 75th UN General Assembly.
BTS “BE” Concept Clips & Photos
On October 31, the septet dropped two versions of concept clips: Reflection and Mirror versions. In the clip, BTS members take turns looking at themselves in a mirror silently.
Starting on November 1, Big Hit dropped individual concept photos.
BTS V concept photos
BTS Jimin concept photos
BTS RM concept photos
BTS Jungkook concept photos
BTS Jin Concept Photos
BTS Suga Concept Photos
BTS J-Hope Concept Photos
More to read about BTS:
- ‘Map of the Soul: 7’ Concept Photos: Latest Update
- BTS Launch “Learn Korean with BTS”, Educational Video Series, for KPop Fans
- Big Hit Releases BTS 7th Anniversary Festa 2020 Family Portraits
- 15 Coolest BTS Nail Art Designs For Your Beautiful Fingers
- 7 Perfect Fashion Statement from BTS as a Group