BTS Festa 2020 is marking the BTS seven years of journey. The South Korean boy group had their debut on June 13, 2013. Every year, BTS celebrates this special event dedicated to their loyal fans, ARMY.
BTS 7th anniversary celebration, or BTS Festa 2020, which runs from June 1-13, the boys are still giving the best of them amid the coronavirus home-quarantine. BTS will spoil the ARMY with photos collection, family portraits, songs, videos, and finally, BANG BANG CON The Live online concert. From the BTS family portraits they shared on the second day, ARMYs have noticed several amusing hidden details. Did you also notice some? If you didn’t, here are some amusing hidden details from it.
7 Amusing Hidden Details in BTS Family Portraits.
1. The Memories of Magic Shop from the 5th BTS Muster
The lanterns, books, pictures on the wall, and even the stairs are magic shop memories from 5th BTS Muster.
2. The Cracked Shoe Sole of “God of Destruction.”
Due to often broke things that he holds or touches, BTS RM is called “God of Destruction.” One of the BTS Festa 2020 family portraits shows that one of RM’s shoe soles is cracked as if it was asking to be fed. Whether it is intentional or unintentional, what do you think?
3. BTS Jin Sitting on Invisible Chair
One of the concepts of BTS Family Portraits is Pink like in Persona. The interesting thing is that BTS Jin was sitting on an invisible or virtual chair. You can see that RM’s long silk coat is covering the rest of the bench. So, BTS Jin indeed is sitting a special invisible chair.
4. BTS Jimin and BTS J-Hope are Wearing Different Boots
Another thing that looks different in the pink concept is that BTS Jimin and BTS J-Hope are wearing different boots than the others. It’s like the boots that BTS Jimin and BTS Suga wore on BTS Run.
5. BTS Jung Kook Resembles the King of Rock n Roll
In one of BTS Festa 2020 family portrait themes, they are wearing Man in Black suits with different shapes of sunglasses. Surprisingly, BTS Jungkook is wearing vintage sunglasses with sunburns that resemble King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley.
6. BTS Members are wearing their outfits from their solo and tour performances.
Jin, RM, Jungkook, Suga, and V’s outfits are wearing their outfits from the 2018 KBS Song Festival. Meanwhile, J-Hope and Jimin are wearing outfits from the SPEAK YOURSELF world tour and final.
7. BTS Jungkook’s look inspired by BTS’s 3rd Muster
He is wearing a suit and glasses that very much look like his character in the “House of ARMY” BTS’s 3rd Muster.
Have you found more of it? If yes, do you have theories for the hidden details you have seen?
Don’t forget to keep update on BTS Festa 2020 timeline and to watch Bang Bang Con The Live show on June 14, 2020. To know the details of how and where you can watch it, you can go to BTS BANG BANG CON The Live Details.
우리 집 1열에서 멀티뷰로 즐기는 #방탄소년단 의 안방 콘서트!— Weverse Shop (@weverseshop) June 1, 2020
오늘부터 방방콘 The Live 스트리밍 이용권을 #위버스샵 에서 구매하실 수 있어요.
ARMY MEMBERSHIP 대상 특별 혜택도 확인해보세요.
스트리밍 공연 일자 : 6/14(일) 18:00 (KST)
티켓팅 하러 가기
Here to keep you update for what is next on BTS Festa 2020 schedule:
- June 1. Opening Ceremony
- June 2. BTS 7th Anniversary Family Portrait
- June 3. Choreography Video
- June 4. BTS Photo Collection 19/20
- June 5. Still With You
- June 7. 2020 BTS Profile 1 (Image)
- June 8. Choreography Video
- June 9. Answer: BTS 3 UNITS (Photo & Video)
- June 10. 2020 BTS Profile 2 (Image)
- June 11. Map of the Song 7 (Video)
- June 12. We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal
- June 13. BTS Birthday Party (Video)