The South Korean R&B artist, GEMINI, is ready to continue his world tour that began in 2022. In addition, GEMINI will embark on his first-ever Still Blue North American tour in 2023, which promises fans a true R&B and hip-hop experience.
GEMINI Is Heading to North America for STILL BLUE Tour
Unbound Entertainment proudly announced that the South Korean R&B artist with over 1.3 million monthly listeners on Spotify will extend his tour to North America this year. GEMINI will visit ten stops across the USA and Canada.
On December 13, 2022, GEMINI released his EP, which received praise from fans. And now GEMINI is ready to meet his fans in North America and showcase his chart-topping talents on stage.
Additionally, GEMINI will showcase his outstanding style, recognized by several exceptional brands. Previously, GEMINI shot an APAC 2022 FW campaign for Calvin Klein and got invited to shows for Off-White, AMIRI, DIESEL, and more.
GEMINI STILL BLUE North America Tour Schedule
GEMINI will open his Still Blue North American Tour in Toronto’s Axis Club, followed by shows in New York City at LPR, Chicago at Chop Shop, Ft Worth at Tulips, Atlanta at Center Stage: Loft, Los Angeles at 1720, Houston at Last Concert Café, San Francisco at The Midway, and Seattle at Crocodile. He will close the tour back in Canada and Vancouver.
GEMINI’s tour detailed schedule is as mentioned in the official poster:
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- The Complete List of 37th Golden Disc Awards 2023 Winners
- 10 Noteworthy Korean Music Songwriters and Producers in 2022
- XG to Release SHOOTING STAR with A Dramatic Makeover in 2023
- ISLAND Kdrama WEAK Initial Responses Despite Cha Eun Woo Impressive Acting – WHY?
- 3 Korean Female Celebrities Returning This Year Despite Massive Scandal & Controversy – Will They Succeed?