A former member of Kpop girl group IZ*ONE, Kang Hye-won, has released her first photobook under slogan “The prettiest age of 23,” titled ‘Beauty Cut’ today.
The first photobook of IZ*ONE Kang Hye-won, “The prettiest age of 23”
According to 8D Entertainment, Kang Hye-won has released her first photobook ‘Beauty Cut’ today on July 1.
The first photo book of Kang Hye-won titled ‘Beauty Cut’ under the slogan ‘The prettiest age, the first photobook of 23-year-old Hye-won’ consists of three versions:
- ‘Things Version.’ contains photos of Kang Hye-won that show her natural charm.
- ‘Thinks Version.’ contains images with new colors with expressions and poses that were only imaginary.
- ‘Thanks Version.’ includes photos from her cell phone, which taken by herself.
Earlier, ‘Beauty Cut’ has received a lot of attention as soon as the teasers were released on her official YouTube channel on June 17 & 18.
Things Version teaser video.
Thinks version teaser video.
Further, Kang Hye-won’s first photobook contains various concepts, started from bold and provocative concepts to young and beautiful. As a result, “Beauty Cut” had a high response since the first batch of pre-order sales. Danal Entertainment will be the distributor of the photobook. Further, it will be available at major music stores.
KPop girl group IZ*ONE debuted on October 19, 2018. After two years and six months, IZ*ONE disbanded on April 29, 2021. On June 19, rumors of a reunion of IZ*ONE arose, and regarding this matter, CJ ENM stated, “It is true that we are in talk with the agencies open to various possibilities, but nothing has been decided.”
More to read about Kpop:
- BLINKS, BLACKPINK The Movie is Coming in Your Area in August 2021!
- Aespa Karina Tops Most Popular Brand Reputation Rankings of Individual KPop Girl Group Member for June 2021
- Public Concerns for A New Girl Group Debuting with a 12 Year Old Member
- 14 Popular Female KPop Idols Who Can Play Guitar Admirably Well
- 8 Facts About TWICE “Alcohol Free” & 10th Mini Album “Taste of Love”