One of the most favorite and eagerly-awaited Kpop girl groups, NewJeans, makes their debut with “Attention” without any prior notice. NewJeans is Min Hee Jin‘s girl group under HYBE’s label, ADOR. The debut comes as a surprise as ADOR kept the name of NewJeans members and release schedule tightly under wraps.
Min Hee Jin’s NewJeans Surprise Debut with “Attention”
Comprised of five members, Hani, Danielle, Minji, Haerin, and Hyein, NewJeans makes a surprise debut on July 22, at midnight, by releasing their first music video, “Attention.” The music video show was done in Spain.
“The music they will show itself is the color this team is pursuing.Min Hee Jin
Pop music is a culture that is very close to our daily life, so it is like the clothes we wear everyday. Just as jeans have withstood the test of time and found popularity among many regardless of their age and gender, NewJeans aspires to become an icon of generations — one you never grow tiresome of putting on.”
NewJeans EP Album Release Schedule
Along with the music video, NewJeans also reveal the concept photos and schedule chart for their first EP release. According to the schedule chart, NewJeans will release more music videos of their new EP tracks.
There is much in store for the newly debuted girl group New Jeans so don’t miss out on any of their content and stay with Kpoppost. Also, follow Kpoppost Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates about NewJeans.
For now, let’s keep streaming NewJeans “Attention” music video and let’s start the countdown to girls’ first epic album!
Subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for more Kpop and Kdrama news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- TOP 100 KPOP Girl Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in July 2022
- This Aesthetic Korean Café Went VIRAL Because of BLACKPINK Jennie Instagram!
- MORE Park Eun Bin Personality Facts REVEALED After “Extraordinary Attorney Woo”
- aespa SHOCKS the Public with MORE Personality Facts and First-Day Sales Record for “Girls” Album
- Kim Garam Leaves LE SSERAFIM: HYBE Officially TERMINATED Her Contract – What About Her Future?