Hospital Playlist 2 topped the most talked-about Korean drama on the fourth week of June. Meanwhile, the most popular drama actor most talked about was the “My Roommate is a Gumiho” star, actor Jang Ki Yong. So let’s check out the weekly top 10 most popular Korean drama and actor rankings analyzed by Good Data Corporation for the 4th week of June 2021.
Top 10 Most Popular Korean Drama & Actor Rankings That Most Talked About in 4th Week of June 2021 by Good Data Corporation
On June 29, the Good Data Corporation has released the weekly top 10 most talked about Korean drama and actor rankings for the fourth week of June 2021. The data was collected in the fourth week of June from online news, social media, community, and video reactions from current airing and upcoming drama.
Hospital Playlist 2 beat Penthouse 3 on most talked about Korean drama.
tvN’s drama “Hospital Playlist 2” took over first place in the most popular Korean drama that most talked about in the fourth week of June. Meanwhile, “Penthouse: War in Life 3” that had topped the rank for three consecutive weeks had to drop to second place.
Meanwhile, JTBC’s Nevertheless fails to rise from the entry position; instead, it stepped down to seventh. The drama received 19+ for its adult contain and gained a lot of attention before its release. But, unfortunately, by the two episodes rank, it seemed did not fulfill people’s expectations yet. Also, some netizens give critics concerning the main lead, Song Kang” acting in the drama.
Racket Boys jumped from tenth place to eight in most talked drama due to the controversy of some scenes on Episode 5 that triggered Indonesian netizen protests. Regardless this issue, SBS has apologized to Indonesian netizens through its Instagram.
Moreover, on the 4th week of June, a new MBC drama titled On the Verge of Insanity started airing on June 23.
Top 10 Most Popular Korean Drama
1. tvN, “Hospital Playlist 2” (Audience share of 20.68) (▲1)
2. SBS, “Penthouse: War in Life 3” (Audience share of 19.32) (▽1)
3. tvN “Doom at Your Service” (Audience share of 8.18) (▲2)
4. tvN, “My Roommate, is a Gumiho“ (Audience share of 7.68) (▽1)
5. KBS2, “At a Distance, Spring is Green” (Audience share of 6.19) (▽1)
6. tvN, “Mine” (Audience share of 5.50) (▲1)
7. JTBC, “Nevertheless” (Audience share of 3.97) (▽1)
8. SBS, “Racket Boys” (Audience share of 4.48) (▲2)
9. MBC, “On the Verge of Insanity” (Audience share of 2.97) (NEW)
10. KBS2, “Revolutionary Sisters” (Audience share of 2.97)(▽1)
“My Roommate is a Gumiho” Star Jang Ki Yong topped the most talked Korean drama actor.
Actor Jang Ki Yong topped the most popular Korean drama actor most talked about by the netizens on the fourth week of June 2021. Meanwhile, his co-star, Lee HyeRi, must step down to third place.
The “Penthouse: War in Life 3” stars dominate the top 10 most popular Korean drama actors ranking on the 4th week of June 2021. Lee Ji Ah down to second place than the previous week. Meanwhile, Eugene skyrocketed to the eighth. Then, Han Ji Hyun in ninth place, followed by Uhm Ki Joon in tenth place.
Top 10 Most Popular Korean Drama Actor
1. tvN, “My Roommate, is a Gumiho” – Jang Ki Yong (▲1)
2. SBS, “Penthouse: War in Life 3” – Lee Ji Ah (▲6)
3. tvN, “My Roommate, is a Gumiho” – Hye Ri (▽2)
4. tvN, “Hospital Playlist 2,” – Jo Jung Suk (▲10)
5. tvN, “Doom at Your Service” – Seo In Guk (▲2)
6. tvN, “Doom at Your Service” – Park Bo Young (▽2)
7. SBS, “Penthouse: War in Life 3” – Eugene (▲20)
8. tvN, “Hospital Playlist 2,” – Jeon Mida (▲12)
9. SBS, “Penthouse: War in Life 3” – Han Ji Hyun (▲3)
10. SBS, “Penthouse: War in Life 3” – Uhm Ki Joon (=)
Check out what Netizens most talked about Korean drama and actor on the 4th week of June 2021 below.
my four moods while watching hospital playlist:— ashli (@naranikoru) June 24, 2021
1. when there’s a tiny bit of interaction between my ships
2. when a patient is struggling, or when one of the doctors failed to save one of them
3. when they start singing!!!!
4. ikjun’s jokes. junwan & jeongwon together. pic.twitter.com/RY6Q1RFDIZ
Ppl who watch Nevertheless already know Park Jae eon is toxic and i saw few ppl said they dropping the drama bcs it was not that good and they already know the ending bcs they read the last chapter of the webtoon. But me going to stay for Yoon Sol.— إر🦕 (@el_montel) June 26, 2021
📣At a distance, Spring is Green— Daverich Hoyle 侯英敏 (@reneeamadeus) June 24, 2021
This drama made me realize that it’s true, we are suddenly released into society, and have to survive. Trying to become an adult at a very young age is a burden for us. But, we have to deal with it and adapt constantly. pic.twitter.com/1ufPYrPAfu
Doom at your Service Ep 14 making me cry at 2 31 in the morning 😭😭 and i feel like drowning in a pool of my own tears. I can’t hold it anymore please we want happy ending 😩😩 #DoomAtYourServiceEp14 #SeoInGuk #ParkBoYoung #sad #heartbreak 💔💔😭😭 pic.twitter.com/JES63kzf1W— untitled 🧚🏻♀️ (@tailsstole) June 23, 2021
What Korean drama are you watching now?
More to read about Kdrama:
- Park Seo Joon Will Join the New Captain Marvel Movie, The Marvels
- 5 Gorgeous Korean Actresses with Monolid Eyes and Successful Career
- Top 5 Popular Korean Male Actors Who Look Awesome with Long Hair
- The Full List of The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards Winners & TikTok
- 10 Best Recommended Korean Historical Movies For You to Watch