BTS is a Kpop boy group (literally) for everyone. They have fans (called ARMY) everywhere, with different backgrounds and ages. From high-caliber stars like Chris Martin, Lizzo, Halsey, and many more to Shin Yubin, the youngest South Korean table tennis athlete. Shin Yubin shared how BTS supports her for the Tokyo Olympics.
Shin Yubin Showed How Much BTS Means to Her
Ahead of the Tokyo Olympics later this year, the youngest South Korean table tennis athlete expressed how the septet helps her prepare for the games. She carries photos of the group in her bag everywhere she goes.
BTS Playlist for Tokyo Olympics
Moreover, Yubin has had her BTS playlist ready for Tokyo. The first song on her BTS playlist is the septet’s 2015 song ‘Dope’ from The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt 1.
“When I am down on myself, I play ‘Dope,’ and it makes me feel great about myself and helps me relax. I want to be ‘dope’ for fans at the Olympics.”Shin Yubin
‘Dope‘ is indeed the perfect song to get yourself motivated and uplifted. And yes, when you are preparing for such a vast and essential event like the Tokyo Olympics, you need to keep yourself energized.
Shin Yubin will get support from BTS and ARMY ahead of the big event later in the year.
Now it’s time to get yourself energized with this iconic song, ‘Dope’
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- 7 KPop Idols Who Successfully Set Up Entertainment Companies
- Spend Your Holiday by Re-watching “Travel at Home” with These Kpop Idols
- 10 Kpop Songs Need a Space on Your Back-to-School Playlist!
- Claim that BTS and ‘Parasite’ were Korean Government Projects Made Netizens Furious
- SBS Apologized to Indonesian Netizens for Racket Boys Episode 5 Scenes