MBC’s drama “The Red Sleeve Cuff,” along with its cast members Lee Se Young and 2PM Lee Jun Ho still dominating the weekly top 10 most talked about Korean dramas and actors on the 3rd week of December 2021. Here are the complete rankings.
Lee Se Young and 2PM Lee Jun Ho “The Red Sleeve” Top Most Talked About Korean Actors and Dramas in the 3rd Week of December 2021
3 New Korean Dramas Entered the Weekly Top 10 Most Talked Dramas in the 3rd Week of December 2021
The sageuk drama “The Red Sleeve Cuff” remained the most talked drama for six weeks in a row. Meanwhile, the cast members still held the most talked about drama actors, with Lee Se Young and 2PM’s Lee Jun Ho, on No.1 and No.2 positions, respectively.
"I want to become a family with you."— lin ♡̷̸ (@daily_kdiary) December 18, 2021
—Lee San wanting to have a family on his own because he never had a complete and happy one. A family that gives comfort and rest to his tired being.
PLS KNOW THAT I'M NOT OKAY BYEE#TheRedSleeveEp12 #TheRedSleeve#LeeSeYoung #LeeJunHo pic.twitter.com/u4vDSPl9on
“i want you by my side. not as a palace maid but as a woman. i’m asking you to be my concubine. i’ll give you some time so think about it.”— 유루 (@yuuru0911) December 18, 2021
respectful and honest man right here👏😍#theredsleeve #TheRedSleeveEp12
Three new Korean dramas premiered on the third week of December and gained the viewers’ attention. Those are JTBC’s “Snowdrop,” tvN’s “Bulgasal: The Immortal Souls,” and tvN’s “Bad and Crazy.”
JTBC’s “Snowdrop” was premiered on December 18, 2021, on JTBC and DisneyPlus. As a result, the drama became the No.2 most talked about drama on the list, while its cast members, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo and Jung Hae In, landed on No.4 and No.9 in the most talked about Korean drama actors list, respectively.
jisoo ate and left no crumbs in snowdrop like we're still at episode 1 but we can already say that NO ONE CAN EVER PORTRAY EUN YOUNGRO BETTER THAN HER im just so proud— ً (@snowdropsource) December 18, 2021
NICE TO MEET YOUNGRO#SnowdropPremiere#Snowdrop #SnowdropEp1 pic.twitter.com/4ro599QZXd
On the most talked about drama, climbed up to No.3 was “The King’s Affection.” Meanwhile, Park Eun Bin fell to No.6 from No.4 last week. Then, tvN’s new drama “Bulgasal: The Immortal Souls” debuted on No. 4 on the list. Meanwhile, its lead actor, Lee Jin Wook, debuted on No.8 on the most talked about drama actors list.
#Bulgasal really worth to watch it. Amazing cinematography + Great storyline + Awesome sound effect. I’m sure everyone will like it. #BulgasalEp1 #불가살 #BulgasalImmortalSouls pic.twitter.com/NpFn9B6Ysg— Leo AJ✌🏻🌸 (@nrathrhjml) December 18, 2021
Further, on No.5, SBS’s “Our Beloved Summer” on the most talked about drama. Its cast member, Kim Dami, remained on No.3 and Choi Woo Shik climbed to No. 5 on the most talked about drama actors list.
this scene was brilliantly done. woong little tear while holding yeonsoo. I can feel the pain of losing ur closest & comfort person that used 2b always on ur side 😭 and ys started to know ung's suffers, dami one-sided tear. pain. pls be honest to ur hearts.#OurBelovedSummerEp5 pic.twitter.com/8nXSAfj6FP— Kim Dami Updates ❄☃️ (@94KINGDAMI) December 20, 2021
In addition, the third new Korean dramas that premiered in the third week of December was “Bad and Crazy. The drama debuted in No.9 on the most talked about dramas, while its lead cast, Lee Dong Wook, debuted in No. 10 on the most talked about actors.
Bad and crazy episode 1 goes hard as hell like are you serious? lee dong wook comedic genius confirmed 👏#BadAndCrazyEp1 pic.twitter.com/IfvF3dnZGJ— Saranghaeyo Oppa (@SaranghaeyOppaa) December 17, 2021
These are the weekly top 10 most talked about Korean dramas and actors for the 3rd week of December 2021.
Top 10 Most Talked About Korean Dramas
- “The Red Sleeve Cuff” | MBC (=)
- “Snowdrop” | JTBC (NEW)
- “The King’s Affection” | KBS2 (▲2)
- “Bulgasal: Immortal Souls”| tvN (NEW)
- “Our Beloved Summer” | SBS (▽1)
- “Young Lady and Gentleman” | KBS2 (▲1)
- “The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won” | KBS1 (▽5)
- “Let Be Your Knight” | SBS (▲4)
- “Bad and Crazy” | tvN (NEW)
- “Secret Royal Inspector Joy” | tvN (=)
Top 10 Most Talked About Korean Drama Actors
- Lee Se Young–MBC’s “The Red Sleeve Cuff” (=)
- 2PM Lee Jun Ho–MBC’s “The Red Sleeve Cuff” (=)
- Kim Da Mi–SBS’ “Our Beloved Summer” (=)
- BLACKPINK’s Jisoo–JTBC’s “Snowdrop” (NEW)
- Choi Woo Shik-SBS’ “Our Beloved Summer” (▲2)
- Park Eun Bin–KBS2’s “The King’s Affection” (▽2)
- Ji Hyun Woo–KBS1’s “Young Lady and Gentleman” (▲4)
- Lee Jin Wook–tvN’s “Bulgasal: Immortal Souls” (NEW)
- Jung Hae In–tvN’ “Snowdrop” (NEW)
- Lee Dong Wook–tvN “Bad And Crazy” (NEW)
So Kdrama fans, have you watched the new Korean dramas premiere last week? Let us know your opinions about the dramas in the comment below.
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kdrama:
- ‘Hometown Cha Cha Cha’ and ‘Vincenzo’ Are In Talks for an International Series Remake
- December TOP 50 Korean Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings
- Check Out “The Pirates 2: Goblin Flag’” Cast Poster and Video Teasers
- Kim Seon Ho and Shin Min Ah Top the Gallup Korea Poll “TV Actors & Actresses Who Shined the Most in 2021”
- These Ultimate Quotes from Kim Seon Ho Will Make Your 2022 Better