258 total views, 1 views today
On August 28, The Korean Business Research Institute has published the August 2021 top 100 Korean singer brand reputation rankings. As a result, BTS, Lim Young Woong, and Jeon Somi lead the top three. Find out your favorite Korean singer on the Top 100 Most Popular Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021 below.
Top 100 Most Popular Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021
Jeon Somi surged to no.3 with a 1995.78% increase in August brand reputation score.
The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute collected 126,359,012 singer brand big data from July 28, 2021, to August 28, 2021, to analyze consumers’ brand participation, media, communication, and community. Compared to the number of singer brand big data of 145,185,245 in July 2021, it decreased by 12.97 percent.
Kpop boy group BTS defends their spot at the top of the rank with a brand reputation index of 11,754,553 for August.
Meanwhile, the Korean trot singer Lim Young Woong took the second spot with a brand reputation index of 11,211,913 for August.
Korean solo singer who just made her comeback on the music scene with her single ‘DUMB DUMB,’ Jeon Somi, surged to No.3 with a 1,995.78 percent increase in her brand reputation index of 6,221,361 for August.
Moreover, Korean trot singer Lee Chan Won rose to no.4 from last month with an 8.05 percent increase on his brand reputation index of 6,131,800 for the month.
Finally, Korean ballad singer, Young Tak, round out the top five with a 60.87 percent increase in his brand reputation index of 4,895,020 for this month.
Top 5 Most Popular Korean Singers in August 2021
1. BTS (RM, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook)
- Brand Participation Index: 2,514,050
- Media Index: 3,301,382
- Communication Index: 2,704,390
- Community Index: 3,234,732
The brand reputation index in August compared to July decreased by 15.55 percent. (August 11,754,553 vs. July 13,919,443).
2. Lim Young Woong
- Brand Participation Index: 2,763,648
- Media Index: 3,410,485
- Communication Index: 2,442,098
- Community Index: 2,595,681
The brand reputation index in August compared to July decreased by 16.93 percent. (August 11,211,913 vs. July 13,496,632).
3. Jeon Somi
- Brand Participation Index: 1,293,729
- Media Index: 1,438,428
- Communication Index: 1,292,371
- The Community Index: 2,196,833
The brand reputation index in August compared to July increased by 1995.78 percent. (August 6,221,361 vs. July 296,852).
4. Lee Chan Won
- Brand Participation Index: 1,570,595
- Media Index: 1,262,639
- Communication Index: 1,509,351
- Community Index: 1,789,216
The brand reputation index in August compared to July increased by 8.05 percent. (August 6,131,800 vs. July 5,675,182).
5. Young Tak
- Brand Participation Index: 1,164,781
- Media Index: 1,003,008
- Communication Index: 1,218,812
- Community Index: 1,508,419
The brand reputation index in August compared to July increased by 60.87 percent. (August 4,895,020 vs. July 3,042,826).
August 2021 Top 100 Most Popular Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings
- Lim Young Woong
- Lee Chan Won
- Young Tak
- Red Velvet
- Brave Girls
- Red Velvet Joy
- Jeong Dong Won
- Jang Min Ho
- Lee Mujin
- Kang Daniel
- Lee Seung Yoon
- Girls’ Generation Taeyeon
- BLACKPINK Rosé
- Oh My Girl
- Kim Hee Jae
- SG Wannabe
- Song Ga In
- Baek Ji Young
- Jung Eun Ji
- BIG MAMA
- Akdong Musician (AKMU)
- MAMAMOO Hwasa
- EXO Baekhyun
- NS Yoon-G
- Park Hyo Shin
- Na Hoon-ah
- Lee Hong Gi
- Super Junior Kyuhyun
- Im Chang Jung
- Lee Hi
- MAMAMOO Wheein
- Jung Seung Hwan
- Yerin Baek
- Kwon Jin Ah
- Paul Kim
- Highlight Yoseob
- Park Hye-won (HYNN)
- Hwang Chi Yeol
- Jang Beom Jun
- Ha Hyun Woo
- Chung Dong Ha
- Epik High
- Lee Ye Joon
- MC The Max
- Kim Feel
- Huh Gak
Is your favorite Korean singer on the list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- BLACKPINK Jennie Leads the Top 100 Individual KPop Girl Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021
- BTS Jimin, ASTRO Cha Eun Woo, and BTS Jin Lead the Top 100 Individual KPop Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021
- BLACKPINK, aespa, and Red Velvet Lead the Top 50 KPop Girl Group Popularity & Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021
- BTS, EXO, Seventeen Lead the Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021
- Top 50 Korean Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021