On December 25th, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the top 100 Korean singer brand reputation rankings for this month. As a result, the septet group BTS, Korean trot singer Lim Young Woong, and rookie girl group IVE top the list of 100 most popular Korean singer brand reputation rankings in December 2021.
BTS, Lim Young Woong, and Rookie Girl Group IVE Top 100 Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in December 2021
Rookie Girl Group IVE No.3 Most Popular Korean Singer in December 2021
The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute collected 135,893,289 singer brand big data from November 25th, 2021, to December 25th, 2021, to analyze the consumers’ brand participation, media, communication, and community. Compared to the November Korean singer brand big data of 1134,563,056, it rose by 0.99 percent.
BTS and trot singer Lim Young Woong remained on No.1 and No.2 spots with a brand reputation value of 15,360,053 and 15,146,604, respectively.
Meanwhile, the rookie girl group with six members (Yujin, Wonyoun, Gaeul, Rei, Liz, and Leeseo) that debuted on December 1st, IVE, earned a brand reputation index of 4,849,080. As a result, the group debuted in the third position of Korean singer brand reputation rankings.
IU ranked No.4 with a brand reputation index of 4,753,396, which fell 9.52 percent from the last month—then rounded out the top five, Lee Chan Won, with a brand reputation index of 4,742,462.
Below are the top 30 Korean singer brand reputation rankings from October to December 2021.
Top 5 Most Popular Korean Singers in November 2021
- Brand Participation Index: 2,682,601
- Media Index: 4,366,548
- Communication Index: 3,513,053
- Community Index: 2,965,269
The brand reputation index fell by 11.93 percent, from 15,360,053 in November to 13,527,470 in December.
2. Lim Young Woong
- Brand Participation Index: 2,960,375
- Media Index: 4,315,198
- Communication Index: 2,851,542
- Community Index: 2,843,085
The brand reputation index fell by 14.37 percent, from 15,146,604 in November to 12,970,200 in December.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,566,494
- Media Index: 1,242,022
- Communication Index: 1,000,343
- Community Index: 1,040,221
IVE is newly included in the Korean singer brand reputation rankings with a brand reputation index of 4,849,080.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,074,325
- Media Index: 1,533,988
- Communication Index: 1,113,943
- Community Index: 1,031,140
The brand reputation index fell by 9.52 percent, from 5,253,556 in November to 4,753,396 in December.
5. Lee Chan Won
- Brand Participation Index: 1,265,408
- Media Index: 1,248,114
- Communication Index: 1,123,674
- Community Index: 1,105,266
The brand reputation index fell by 26.75 percent, from 6,474,663 in November to 4,742,462 in December.
December Top 100 Most Popular Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings
- Lim Young Woong
- Lee Chan Won
- Lee Mu Jin
- Jung Don Won
- Kang Daniel
- Na Hoon A
- Lee Seung Gi
- WINNER’s Mino
- Jang Minho
- Song Ga In
- Oh My Girl
- Girls’ Generation Taeyeon
- Lee Seung Yoon
- Jung Eun Ji
- Red Velvet
- Brave Girls
- Monday Kiz
- Kim Heejae
- Jeon Somi
- Kim Junsu (Xia)
- Young Tak
- Park Hyo Shin
- Baek Z Young
- Lee Young Ji
- NS Yoon G
- Oh My Girl’s YooA
- Lee Ye Joon
- Lee Hong Gi
- Epik High
- Lee Hi
- Jung Seung Hwan
- Im Chang Jung
- Baek Yerin
- Paul Kim
- SG Wannabe
- Car, the Garden
- Yang Yo Seob
- Kwon Jin-ah
- Hwang Chi Yeul
- MAMAOO’s Wheein
- Shin Yong Jae
- Jang Beom June
- K. Will
- Kim Feel
- Big Mama
- Lim Jae Hyun
- Chung Dong Ha
Is your favorite Korean singer on the top list?
Subscribe to the KpopPost Telegram channel and stay tuned for more updates!
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 25 BEST Kpop Christmas Songs are PERFECT for Your Holiday. Complete Your Playlist NOW!
- TOP 50 Korean Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings in December 2021
- These Ultimate Quotes from Kim Seon Ho Will Make Your 2022 Better
- TOP 100 KPop Girl Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in December 2021
- TOP 100 KPop Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in December 2021