The top 100 Korean singer brand reputation rankings list for June 2022 is out now! Find out the most popular Korean singers in Korea right now below.
Lim Young Woong Still Leads at No.1 on Top List of Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in June 2022
On June 25, the Korean Business Research Institute has released the list of most popular Korean singers for this month. The institute has collected 151,852,169 singer brand big data from May 25, 2022, to June 25, 2022, to analyze the consumers’ brand participation, media, communication, and community. However, compared to the May singer brand big data of 137,738,602, it increased by 10.25 percent.
As a result, Lim Young Woong remains strong as the No.1 most popular singer with a brand reputation score of 9,927,602. At No. 2, there is IU with a brand reputation score of 8,151,515, followed by PSY at No. 3 with a brand reputation score of 7,211,185.
Meanwhile, at No. 4, BTS has a brand reputation score of 7,174,356, followed by Chan Won, rounding out the big five with a brand reputation score of 5,997,687.
June Top 5 Most Popular Korean Singers
1. Lim Young Woong
- Brand Participation Index: 2,921,279
- Media Index: 2,578,350
- Communication Index: 2,082,028
- Community Index: 2,345,945
- June Brand Reputation Index: 9,927,602
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 11,925,044 in May, it fell by 16.75%.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,695,217
- Media Index: 3,126,973
- Communication Index: 1,693,878
- Community Index: 1,635,448
- June Brand Reputation Index: 8,151,515.
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 5,509,352 in May, it increased by 47.96%.
- Brand Participation Index: 511,330
- Media Index: 1,671,612
- Communication Index: 2,563,283
- Community Index: 2,464,960
- June Brand Reputation Index: 7,211,185.
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 10,749,221 in May, it decreased by 32.91%.
- Brand Participation Index: 2,766,261
- Media Index: 1,290,898
- Communication Index: 1,594,277
- Community Index: 1,522,920
- Brand Reputation Index: 7,174,356
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 11,418,407 in May, it decreased by 37.17%.
5. Lee Chan Won
- Brand Participation Index: 1,882,359
- Media Index: 1,410,494
- Communication Index: 1,361,857
- Community Index: 1,342,977
- Brand Reputation Index: 5,997,687
- Compared to the brand reputation index of 3,903,743 in May, it increased by 53.64%.
In addition, check out the top 30 most popular Korean singers in April, May, and June 2022.
June Top 100 Most Popular Korean Singer Brand
- Lim Young Woong
- Lee Chan Won
- Kim Ho Joong
- Kang Daniel
- Jeong Dong Won
- Young Tak
- Red Velvet’s Joy
- Song Ga In
- Im Chang Jung
- Lee Mujin
- Lee Seung Gi
- LE SSERAFIM
- Kim Hee Jae
- Jang Min Ho
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon
- Kwon Jin Ah
- Oh My Girl
- Lee Seung Yoon
- Jay Park
- Choi Ye Na
- Baek Yerin
- Lee Solomon
- Sung Si Kyung
- Red Velvet
- Bak Changgeun
- Brave Girls
- Paul Kim
- Park Hyo Shin
- Na Hoon-a
- Lee Hong Gi
- Seo Dong Hyun
- Lee Young Ji
- Jeon Somi
- Baek Ji Young
- Lee Byeong Chan
- MAMAMOO’s Hwasa
- Jung Eun Ji
- Super Junior’s Kyuhyun
- Hwang Chi Yeul
- SG Wannabe
- Wanna One
- Jung Seung Hwan
- WINNER’s Mino
- Jeong Hongil
- Big Mama
- Ko Eun Sung
- Yang Yo Seob
- Park Jang Hyun
- Car, the Garden
- Huh Gak
- Shin Yong Jae
- Kim Feel
Is your favorite Korean singer on the list?
Stay tuned with Kpoppost and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more updates on Kpop brand reputation rankings. Also, join the Kpoppost Telegram channel for more Korean entertainment updates and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop:
- BTS to Support Busan with a GLOBAL CONCERT as an Ambassador of World Expo 2030 Negotiation – WHEN?
- A COMPLETE Story of SEVERE Issues Revolving “PSY The Water Show 2022” Concert – What REALLY Happened?
- TOP 100 Kpop Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in June 2022
- TOP 100 Kpop Girl Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in June 2022
- Check Out These Male and Female Kpop Idols Who Are Making Their Solo Debut in 2022
Leave a Reply