On November 27, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the top 100 Korean singer brand reputation rankings for this month. As a result, BTS, Lim Young Woong, and aespa took the big three of the top 100 most popular Korean singer brand reputation rankings in November 2021.
BTS, Lim Young Woong, and aespa Lead the Top 100 Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2021
BTS became the most popular Korean singer in November.
The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute collected 134,563,056 singer brand big data from October 27, 2021, to November 27, 2021, to analyze the consumers’ brand participation, media, communication, and community. Compared to the October Korean singer brand big data of 147,358,408, it fell by 8.68 percent.
Although there was a decrease of 0,26% in the brand reputation, BTS took the No.1 spot for this month with a brand reputation index of 15,360,053. Meanwhile, the trot singer Lim Young Woong took second place with a brand reputation index of 15,146,604.
Rose to the third position, the rookie girl group aespa gained a brand reputation index of 6,565,822, followed by Lee Chan Won, who remained in the same place since last month with a brand reputation index of 6,474,663. Round out the top five; there is IU with a brand reputation index of 5,253,556.
Check out the top 30 most popular Korean singers from September to November 2021 below.
Top 5 Most Popular Korean Singers in October 2021
- Brand Participation Index: 2,282,480
- Media Index: 4,559,668
- Communication Index: 4,222,799
- Community Index: 4,295,107
The brand reputation index fell by 0.26 percent, from 15,400,718 in October to 15,360,053 in November.
2. Lim Young Woong
- Brand Participation Index: 3,355,165
- Media Index: 5,403,750
- Communication Index: 3,207,861
- Community Index: 3,179,828
The brand reputation index fell by 5.72 percent, from 16,065,999 in October to 15,146,604 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,162,223
- Media Index: 1,379,027
- Communication Index: 1,750,557
- Community Index: 1,974,015
The brand reputation index fell by 14.61 percent, from 7,688,906 in October to 6,565,822 in November.
4. Lee Chan Won
- Brand Participation Index: 2,201,007
- Media Index: 1,526,037
- Communication Index: 1,536,044
- Community Index: 1,211,575
The brand reputation index fell by 26.21 percent, from 8,774,191 in October to 6,474,663 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,017,458
- Media Index: 1,751,442
- Communication Index: 1,255,282
- Community Index: 1,229,374
The brand reputation index fell by 48.50 percent, from 10,201,291 in October to 5,253,556 in November.
November Top 100 Most Popular Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings
- Lim Young Woong
- Lee Chan Won
- Jeong Dong Won
- Young Tak
- Kang Daniel
- Girls’ Generation Taeyeon
- Jang Minho
- Im Chang Jung
- Lee Seung Gi
- Oh My Girl
- Kim Hee Jae
- Song Ga In
- Red Velvet Joy
- Lee Mu Jin
- Lee Seung Yoon
- STAY C
- Oh My Girl YooA
- Red Velvet
- Brave Girls
- Sung Si Kyung
- MAMAMOO Hwasa
- Baek Ji Young
- Lee Ye Joon
- BLACKPINK Lisa
- Park Hyo Shin
- Baek Hyun
- Baek Ye Rin
- Jung Seung Hwan
- Na Hoon-ah
- Lee Hi
- SG Wannabe
- Lim Jae Hyun
- Paul Kim
- Kwon Jin Ah
- Monday Kiz
- Super Junior Kyuhyun
- Epik High
- Yang Yo Seob
- Lee Hong Gi
- Big Mama
- Park Hye Won (HYNN)
- Car, The Garden
- Jung Dong Ha
- Hwang Chi Yeul
- Song Ha Yea
- MAMAMOO Wheein
- Kim Feel
- Huh Gak
- Jang Beom Jun
Is your favorite Korean singer on the top list?
Subscribe to the KpopPost Telegram channel and stay tuned for more updates!
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- Kim Seon Ho FIRST Possible Public Appearance for “Sad Tropics” Script Reading
- 10+ New Korean Dramas for You to Watch in December 2021
- Confirmed: Hyun Bin Has Chosen Another New Spy Action Movie, “Harbin”, for SPECIAL Reason
- BTS V to Sing the OST of Kdrama “Our Beloved Summer” Starring Choi Woo Shik
- Comeback to Take You “TO INFINITY” and Beyond With His 3rd Full Album