On August 7, The Korean Business Research Institute has released the Top 50 most popular Korean variety show brand reputation rankings for August 2021.
“Love Call Center” Leads the Top 50 Most Popular Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings for August 2021
From July 7, 2021, to August 7, 2021,4, 2021, the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute has analyzed 102,892,990 big data of 50 brands of most popular variety shows. Moreover, the analysis consists of customer participation, media coverage, interaction, community awareness, and viewership indexes of 50 popular variety shows. Compared to 119,655,556 big data for variety show brands in July, it decreased by 14.01 percent.
TV Chosun’s “Love Call Center” remains on No.1 of Korean variety show brand-reputation rankings for August 2021, with a brand reputation index of 5,906,290. The high-ranking phrases on the keyword analysis included “Im Young Woong,” “Lee Chan Won,” and “Kim Hee Jae.”
Further, the highest-ranking related terms included “release,” “battle,” and “appear.” In addition, the program’s positivity-negativity analysis showed positive reactions of 80.75 percent.
Further, in second place, there was TV Chosun’s PPONG School with a brand reputation index of 5,017,495 for this month. Meanwhile, JTBC’s Knowing Bros (Ask Us Anything) came in third place with a 28.06 percent decrease compared to last month with a brand reputation index of 4,097,356 for August.
Furthermore, SBS’s “Running Man” ranked No.4 with a brand reputation index of 3,836,288. Finally, in fifth place, there was “MBC’s “How Do You Play?” with a brand reputation index of 3,794,704 this month.
Top 5 Korean most popular variety show
1. Love Call Center
- Brand Participation Index: 931,547
- Media Index: 757,648
- Communication Index: 1,545,587
- Community Index: 1,509,969
- Audience Index: 1,161,539
- August’s Brand Reputation Index of 5,906,290
- Compared to the Brand reputation Index of 6,804,509 in July, it decreased by 13.20 percent.
2.. PPONG School (Mulberry School)
- Brand Participation Index: 769,769
- Media Index: 663,622
- Communication Index: 1,618,537
- Community Index: 952,309
- Audience Index: 1,013,258
- August’s Brand Reputation Index: 5,017,495
- Compared to the Brand Reputation Index of 5,584,006 in July, it decreased by 10.15 percent.
3. Knowing Bros (Ask Us Anything)
- Brand Participation Index: 660,560
- Media Index: 714,504
- Communication Index: 1,156,554
- Community Index: 1,120,893
- Audience Index: 444,845
- August’s Brand Reputation Index: 4,097,356
- Compared to the Brand Reputation Index of 4,538,148 in July, it decreased 9.71 percent.
4. Running Man
- Brand Participation Index: 791,088
- Media Index: 791,986
- Communication Index: 806,393
- Community Index: 853,695
- Audience Index: 593,126
- August’s Brand Reputation Index: 3,836,288
- Compared to the Brand Reputation Index of 6,433,163 in July, it decreased by 41.05 percent.
5. How Do You Play
- Brand Participation Index: 715,613
- Media Index: 502,954
- Communication Index: 704,913
- Community Index: 771,468
- Audience Index: 1,099,755
- August’s Brand Reputation Index: 3,794,704
- Compared to the Brand Reputation Index of 6,436,633 in July, it decreased by 41.61 percent.
Top 50 most popular variety show
Here are the top 50 for this month.
- Love Call Center
- PPONG School (Mulberry School)
- Knowing Bros (Ask Us Anything)
- Running Man
- How Do You Play?
- Home Alone (I Live Alone)
- Kick a Goal
- Be My Daughter
- My Little Old Boy
- You Quiz on the Block
- Radio Star
- Tasty Guys
- 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4
- The King of Mask Singer
- The Return of Superman
- Brave Solo Parenting
- Golf King
- My Golden Kids
- The Great Escape
- Late Night Ghost Talk
- Baek Jong-won’s Alley Restaurant
- The Manager
- Anyway, Go To Work!
- Combine to Shoot (Let’s Play Basketball)
- The Legend, The New Singer (The Song We Loved)
- TV Animal Farm
- Gayo Stage
- Amazing Saturday
- Immortal Songs
- Dogs are Incredible Special
- Buddy into the Wild
- Same Bed, Different Dreams
- Save Me! Holmes
- Don’t be the First one (Number 1)
- All The Butlers
- The Sixth Sense 2
- Let’s Live Together with Park Won-sook
- Doomed Marriage
- On My Way to Meet You
- The Fishermen and the City (City Fisherman)
- Boss in the Mirror
- Trot Magic Wandering Group
- Problem Child in House
- Welcome to Korea
- House Husband
- Stars’ Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant
- Team Up 072
- A Good Day To Go To Market
Is your favorite Korean variety show on the list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about KVariety & KDrama:
- Watch: BLACKPINK Rosé Rich, Sweet Vocals on JTBC ‘Sea of Hope’
- 7 Interesting Facts about Korean Movie “Escape from Mogadishu” 2021 – Starring Jo In Sung
- 50 Most Popular Korean Movie Star Brand-Reputation Rankings in July 2021
- 7 Fun Facts about New Netflix Original Series’ DP’ Starring Jung Hae In
- 10 Most Popular Korean Drama & Actor Rankings 5th Week of July 2021