On September 5, The Korean Business Research Institute has released the Top 50 most popular Korean variety show brand reputation rankings in September 2021.
‘How Do You Play’ Leads the Top 50 Most Popular Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021
The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute has analyzed 120,658,668 big data of 50 brands of the most popular variety shows in South Korea from August 5, 2021, to September 5, 2021.
The analysis comprises customer participation, media coverage, interaction, community awareness, and viewership indexes of 50 popular variety shows. Compared to 102,892,990 big data for variety show brands in August, it increased by 17.27 percent.
MBC’s ‘How Do You Play’ topped September’s list with a striking increase of 84.17 percent rise since last month with a brand reputation index of 6,988,639. In addition, the variety show’s positivity-negativity analysis showed a positive reaction rate of 86.07 percent.
The high-ranking phrases in the show’s keyword analysis included “Yoo Jae Suk,” “Korean Broadcasting Awards,” and “news anchor.” While its highest-ranking related terms were “award,” “reunite,” and “form.”
Move to second place, TV Chosun’s “Love Call Center” gained a brand reputation index of 6,009,830, with a 1.75 percent increase from last month. SBS “Running Man” rose 24.15 percent in third place and earned a brand reputation index of 4,762,767.
Came on fourth place, JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything” gained a brand reputation index of 4,693,170, followed by MBC’s “Home Alone” (“I Live Alone”) with a total index of 4,692,858 in the fifth place.
Here are the top 30 variety show brand reputations rankings from July to September 2021.
Top 5 Korean variety shows
1. How Do You Play?
- Brand participation Index: 1,239,059
- Media Index: 682,608
- Communication Index: 604,710
- Community Index: 3,449,004
- Audience Index: 1,013,258
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 84.17 percent. (September 6,988,63 vs. August 3,794,704).
2. Call Center of Love.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,029,156
- Media Index: 610,763
- Communication Index: 1,823,040
- Community Index: 1,274,121
- Audience Index: 1,272,750
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 1.75 percent. (September 6,009,830 vs. August 5,906,290).
3. Running Man.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,221,907
- Media Index: 720,628
- Communication Index: 973,584
- Community Index: 1,278,235
- Audience Index: 568,413
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 24.15 percent. (September 4,762,767 vs. August 3,836,288).
4. Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything).
- Brand participation Index: 826,163
- Media Index: 506,915
- Communication Index: 799,377
- Community Index: 2,066,443
- Audience Index: 494,272
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 14.54 percent. (September 4,693,170 vs. August 4,097,356).
5. Home Alone (I live alone).
- Brand Participation Index: 1,157,160
- Media Index: 748,326
- Communication Index:905,874
- Community Index:831,169
- Audience Index: 1,050,328
The brand reputation index in September compared to August increased by 26.69 percent. (September 4,692,858 vs. August 3,704,279).
Top 50 most popular Korean variety show brand reputation rankings in September 2021.
- How Do You Play? (Hangout With Yoo)
- Love Call Center
- Running Man
- Knowing Bros (Ask Us Anything)
- Home Alone (I Live Alone)
- PPONG School (Mulberry School)
- Be My Daughter
- Divorced Singles
- Super Band 2
- 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4
- You Quiz on the Block
- Radio Star
- Kick a Goal
- My Little Old Boy
- The King of Mask Singer
- My Golden Kids
- The Return of Superman
- Tasty guys
- The Legend, The New Singer (The Song We Loved)
- Don’t be the First one (Number 1)
- Golf King
- Late Night Ghost Talk
- All The Butlers
- Anyway, Go To Work!
- The Great Escape
- Brave Solo Parenting
- Gayo Stage
- Buddy into the Wild
- Anyway, Go To Work!
- Immortal Songs
- TV Animal Farm
- Save Me! Holmes
- I Like to Sing
- Baek Jong-won’s Alley Restaurant
- Same Bed, Different Dreams
- Amazing Saturday
- Dogs are Incredible Special
- House Husband
- Haebang Town (Liberation Town)
- The Sixth Sense 2
- Boss in the Mirror
- Delicious Rendezvous
- Take Off Your Shoes
- Seri Money Club
- Naked World History
- Chosun Fan Star
- Doomed Marriage (Sad Couple)
- City Fisherman
Is your favorite Korean variety show on the list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kdrama and Kvariety:
- Here are Top 50 Korean Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021
- Who Is Who In New Variety Show ‘How A Family Is Made’ Cast Members
- 2PM Junho Mesmerizing Looks as King Lee San in Upcoming Drama with Lee Se Young, “The Red Sleeve Cuff”
- The 26th Busan International Film Festival in 2021 Adds Streaming Drama Series “On Screen” Section
- Here are 9 New Korean Dramas to Watch in September 2021