On January 8, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the most popular boy groups on the Top 50 Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in January 2022. So let’s check it out!
Here Are the Top 50 Most Popular Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in January 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has gathered 61,966,657 big data of the Kpop boy group brands from December 8, 2021, to January 8, 2021. Compared to the 53,070,133 brand big data of Kpop male group brands in December, it increased by 16.76 percent.
BTS has been topping the list for 44 months in a row. This month, the group leads with a 26.30 percent rise on a brand reputation index of 11,027,000.
In the keyword analysis, BTS’s high-ranking phrases are “Billboard,” “Oricon,” and “COVID,” while the highest-ranking related terms are “award,” “donate,” and “recover.” In addition, BTS earned a score of 69.29 percent positive reactions on positivity-negativity analysis.
These are the top 30 most popular Kpop boy groups from November to January 2022.
Top 5 Most Popular Boy Groups in January 2022
- Brand participation index: 1,560,156
- Media index: 3,265,662
- Communication index: 2,908,359
- Community index: 3,292,823
BTS’s brand reputation index rose by 26.30 percent, from 8,730,664 in December 2021 to 11,027,000 in January 2022.
- Brand participation index: 420,864
- Media index: 1,504,089
- Communication index: 716,358
- Community index: 1,024,673
SEVENTEEN’s brand reputation index rose by 3.51 percent, from 3,541,815 in December 2021 to 3,665,984 in January 2022.
- Brand participation index: 305,510
- Media index: 1,510,485
- Communication index: 600,303
- Community index: 1,227,561
NCT’s brand reputation index rose by 52.05 percent, from 2,396,510 in December 2021 to 3,643,859 in January 2022.
4. Wanna One
- Brand participation index: 244,408
- Media index: 893,838
- Communication index: 1,055,844
- Community index: 750,280
Wanna One is included in the list, as they had a reunion performance at 2021 Mnet Asian.
- Brand participation index: 106,792
- Media index: 704,467
- Communication index: 555,141
- Community index: 1,081,171
EXO’s brand reputation index fell by 5.59 percent, from 2,592,445 in December 2021 to 2,447,571 in January 2022.
January Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Wanna One
- THE BOYZ
- MONSTA X
- Stray Kids
- Super Junior
- Golden Child
- Block B
- Teen Top
- P NATION
- OMEGA X
- Xdinary Heroes
So Kpop fans, do you have your favorite Kpop groups on the list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- BREAKING NEWS! Kim Seon Ho Possible Hiatus: Will Decline All Projects in 2022
- “The Red Sleeve” Couple 2PM Lee Junho and Lee Se Young to Fulfill Their Promises to Fans on ‘Radio Star’
- Korean Drama ‘Snowdrop’ Actress Kim Mi Soo Has Passed Away
- ‘Rookie Cops’ Reveals the MBTI Personalities of Kang Daniel, Chae Soo Bin, and More on Intriguing Character Posters
- BTS US Trip Canceled After Grammy Awards Postponed 2022 Ceremony