On August 14, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the most popular Kpop girl groups in August 2022. As a result, BLACKPINK, Girls’ Generation, and TWICE dominate the top three most popular girl groups this month. So check out the most popular girl groups in the top 50 Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in August 2022 below.
BLACKPINK, Girls’ Generation, and TWICE Dominate the Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 50,609,309 Kpop girl group brand big data collected from July 14, 2022, to August 14, 2022. However, compared to the 45,599,648 brand big data of the Kpop girl group in July, it increased by 10.99 percent.
As a result, YG Entertainment’s girl group, BLACKPINK, topped the list with a brand reputation index of 5,786,587. On the keyword analysis, BLACKPINK’s top popular phrases were “World Tour,” “YouTube,” and “Teaser.”
Meanwhile, the group’s most popular related terms included “Revealing,” “Comeback,” and “Release.” In addition, on the positive/negative analysis, the group scored 85.08 percent on positive reactions.
Here are the 30 most popular Kpop girl groups in June, July, and August 2022.
Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Girl Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 267,648
- Media Index: 1,055,664
- Communication Index: 1,662,842
- Community Index: 3,385,976
- BLACKPINK’s brand reputation index increased by 103.34 percent from 3,133,666 in July to 6,372,130 in August.
2 Girls’ Generation
- Brand Participation Index: 441,184
- Media Index: 1,184,510
- Communication Index: 1,088,867
- Community Index: 1,979,050
- Girls’ Generation brand reputation index increased 84.01 percent from 2,550,670 in July to 4,693,611 in August.
- Brand Participation Index: 162,860
- Media Index: 960,719
- Communication Index: 869,110
- Community Index: 1,362,919
- TWICE’s brand reputation index increased 23.83 percent from 2,709,945 in July to 3,355,608 in August.
- Brand Participation Index: 411,196
- Media Index: 1,025,620
- Communication Index: 603,059
- Community Index: 908,220
- IVE’s brand reputation index decreased 5.51 percent from 3,120,003 in July to 2,948,095 in August.
5. Red Velvet
- Brand Participation Index: 78,880
- Media Index: 761,174
- Communication Index: 557,551
- Community Index: 1,207,649
- Red Velvet’s brand reputation index increased 21.73 percent from 2,140,279 in July to 2,605,254 in August.
August Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Girls’ Generation
- Red Velvet
- Oh My Girl
- LE SSERAFIM
- Brave Girls
- Girl’s Day
- Weki Meki
- PURPLE KISS
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Rocket Punch
- Ladies’ Code
- Bling Bling
- Secret Number
- Cherry Bullet
So, is your favorite girl group on the list, Kpop fans?
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- TOP 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2022
- Watch: SEOUL FESTA 2022 Opening Show K-POP Super Live
- Will BTS 2022 Global Concert in Busan Be REALLY FREE? Here’s What It ACTUALLY Means!
- 6 Korean Films to Screen at Toronto International Film Festival in 2022BTS Jungkook Released a Vampire-esque Teaser; What Is It For?
- BLACKPINK World Tour 2022: Is BLACKPINK ‘BORN PINK’ Coming to Your Area? Here Are the Dates, Locations, and Tickets!