On February 13, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the most popular Kpop girl groups on the top 50 Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in February 2022.
BLACKPINK #1 Most Popular Girl Group on Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in February 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has gathered 49,804,467 big data of the Kpop female group brands from January 13 to February 13, 2022. Compared to the 46,057,960 brand big data of January Kpop girl groups, it rose by 8.13 percent.
Kpop girl group BLACKPINK still holds the No.1 position this month with a brand reputation index of 4,913,943. In the keyword analysis, BLACKPINK’s high-ranking phrases included “YouTube,” “Instagram,” and “Jennie.”
Meanwhile the highest-ranking related terms with the girl group were “model,” “surpass,” and “record.” In addition, in positivity-negativity analysis, BLACKPINK earned positive reactions score of 70.61 percent.
Here are the most popular Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings from December 2021 to February 2022.
Top 5 Most Popular Girl Groups in February 2022
- Brand participation index: 189,176
- Media index: 853,842
- Communication index: 1,510,909
- Community index: 2,360,016
BLACKPINK’s brand reputation index fell by 12.56 percent, from 5,619,627 in January to 4,913,943 in February 2022.
- Brand participation index: 355,844
- Media index: 869,619
- Communication index: 504,626
- Community index: 1,241,025
aespa’s brand reputation index fell by 15.04 percent, from 3,497,177 in January to 2,971,114 in February 2022.
3. Red Velvet
- Brand participation index: 86,972
- Media index: 757,577
- Communication index: 346,947
- Community index: 1,453,184
Red Velvet’s brand reputation index rose by 3.81 percent, from 2,547,622 in January to 2,644,680 in February 2022.
- Brand participation index: 150,756
- Media index: 912,836
- Communication index: 434,219
- Community index: 1,082,481
TWICE’s brand reputation index fell by 15.89 percent, from 3,067,624 in January to 2,580,292 in February 2022.
- Brand participation index: 148,104
- Media index: 859,526
- Communication index: 331,460
- Community index: 1,235,658
Apink’s brand reputation index rose by 44.05 percent, from 1,787,362 in January to 2,574,748 in February 2022.
February Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Red Velvet
- Girls’ Generation
- Oh My Girl
- Brave Girls
- Girl’s Day
- Ladies’ Code
- Weki Meki
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Rocket Punch
- Bling Bling
- Cherry Bullet
- Secret Number
- Purple Kiss
- Rocking Doll
Are your favorite Kpop girl groups on the top list?
More to read about Kpop:
- QUEENDOM Season 2: Host, Release Date, Lineup, Teaser, and How to WatchStray Kids Felix INJURED! Fan Meeting Update + “NOEASY” Album FASTEST 300M Spotify Streams as JYP 4th Gen Million Seller
- BTOB Comeback 2022 Updates: Concept Images, Tracklist, and Everything You Need to Know
- New Kpop Boy Groups Ready to Debut in 2022 – Vote for Your Favorite Now!
- TOP 100 Individual KPop Idol Brand Reputation Rankings in February 2022