1,325 total views, 4 views today
On January 9, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the top 50 most popular Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in January 2022.
Rookie Girl Group “IVE” Debuted on No.2 in Top 50 Most Popular Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in January 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has gathered 46,057,960 big data of the Kpop female group brands from December 9, 2021, to January 9, 2022. Compared to the 34,690,870 brand big data of December Kpop girl groups, it’s increased by 32.77 percent.
The quartet Kpop girl group BLACKPINK remained on No.1 most popular girl group with a brand reputation index of 5,619,627. In the keyword analysis, BLACKPINK’s high-ranking phrases included “BLACKPINK The Movie,” “BLINK,” and “Snowdrop,” while the highest-ranking related terms with the group were “release,” “surpass,” and “controversy.”
Further, the rookie group IVE took the second spot on the list with a brand reputation index of 5,442,980. Meanwhile, aespa remained in third place, marking a 27.08 percent rise in their brand value since December.
Kpop girl group TWICE fell to No.4, marking a 12.76 percent decrease from the last month with a brand value of 3,067,624. Rounded out the top five, Red Velvet fell to No.5 with a brand value of 2,547,622.
Here’s a list of the popular Kpop girl groups from November to January 2022.
Top 5 Most Popular Girl Groups in January 2022
- Brand participation index: 204,952
- Media index: 1,278,626
- Communication index: 1,715,350
- Community index: 2,420,700
BLACKPINK’s brand reputation index rose by 8.42 percent, from 5,183,270 in December 2021 to 5,619,627 in January 2022.
- Brand participation index: 769,964
- Media index: 1,779,154
- Communication index: 1,026,851
- Community index: 1,867,012
IVE is newly included in Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in January 2022 with a brand reputation index of 5,442,980.
- Brand participation index: 486,812
- Media index: 1,177,298
- Communication index: 680,620
- Community index: 1,152,446
aespa’s brand reputation index rose by 27.08 percent, from 2,751,853 in December 2021 to 3,497,177 in January 2022.
- Brand participation index: 197,540
- Media index: 1,013,416
- Communication index: 494,571
- Community index: 1,362,098
TWICE’s brand reputation index fell by 12.7 percent, from 3,516,318 in December 2021 to 3,067,624 in January 2022.
5. Red Velvet
- Brand participation index: 126,752
- Media index: 851,317
- Communication index: 400,509
- Community index: 1,169,045
Red Velvet’s brand reputation index rose by 22.81percent, from 2,074,366 in December 2021 to 2,547,622 in January 2022.
January Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Red Velvet
- Oh My Girl
- Girls’ Generation
- Brave Girls
- Girl’s Day
- HOT ISSUE
- Weki Meki
- Bling Bling
- Ladies’ Code
- Rocket Punch
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Cherry Bullet
- Purple Kiss
- Rocking Doll
Are your favorite Kpop girl groups on the top list?
Before you close the tab, don’t forget to check out also January Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings.
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kmovie & Kpop:
- Kep1er Talks about Their Debut, Fandom Name, and Official Colors
- “Squid Game” Actor Lee Jung Jae Will NOT Attend Golden Globes 2022 due to Its MASSIVE Issues
- ‘YoonKook’ Trends as BTS Suga and Jungkook Work Together on 7 FATES: CHAKHO Soundtrack
- Korean Drama’ Snowdrop’ Actress Kim Mi Soo Has Passed Away
- “The Red Sleeve” Leads the TOP 10 Most Talked About Korean Dramas & Actors- 5th Week of December 2021