On March 13, the Korean Business Research Institute has revealed the top 50 Kpop girl group brand-reputation rankings in March 2022. Check out the most popular Kpop girl groups for this month below.
BLACKPINK Holds the No #1 Most Popular Girl Group in Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in March 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has gathered 45,909,874 big data of the Kpop girl group brands from February 13 to March 13, 2022. Compared to the 49,804,467 brand big data of February Kpop girl groups, it decreased by 7.82 percent.
BLACKPINK held the most popular Kpop girl group in March 2022. In the keyword analysis, the high-ranking phrases of BLACKPINK included “schedule abroad,” “fashion,” and “model.” The highest-ranking related terms with BLACKPINK included “release,” “recover,” and “selected.” In addition, in positivity-negativity analysis, the girl group earned positive reactions score of 67.89 percent.
Below is the list of Kpop girl groups that are the most popular Kpop girl groups from January to March 2022.
Top 5 Most Popular Girl Groups in March 2022
- Brand Participation Index: 179,996
- Media Index: 833,715
- Communication Index: 999,040
- Community Index: 2,140,142
BLACKPINK’s brand reputation index fell by 15.49 percent, from 4,913,943 in February to 4,152,893 in March 2022.
- Brand Participation Index: 389,912
- Media Index: 1,252,426
- Communication Index: 671,686
- Community Index: 1,587,909
Apink’s brand reputation index increased by 51.55 percent, from 2,574,748 in February to 3,901,932 in March 2022.
3. Girls’ Generation
- Brand Participation Index: 94,860
- Media Index: 858,965
- Communication Index: 604,486
- Community Index: 1,831,956
Girls’ Generation brand reputation index rose by 34.64 percent, from 2,518,095 in February to 3,390,267 in March 2022.
- Brand participation index 163,472
- Media Index 942,937
- Communication Index 451,645
- Community Index 1,762,498
TWICE’s brand reputation index increased by 28.69 percent, from 2,580,292 in February to 3,320,552 in March 2022.
5. Red Velvet
- Brand participation index 99,960
- Media Index 790,950
- Communication Index 364,787
- Community Index 1,131,066
Red Velvet’s brand reputation index fell 9.75 percent, from 2,644,680 in February to 2,386,763 in March 2022.
March Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Girls’ Generation
- Red Velvet
- Oh My Girl
- Girl’s Day
- Brave Girls
- Rocket Punch
- Ladies’ Code
- (G) I-dle
- Weki Meki
- Cherry Bullet
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Bling Bling
- Secret Number
- Purple Kiss
- Rocking Doll
Is your favorite Kpop girl group on the top list?
Check out also March Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings here.
Stay with Kpoppost and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on Kpop group brand reputation rankings. Also, subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram channel for more Korean entertainment updates and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop brand reputation rankings:
- TOP 50 Korean Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings in March 2022
- Here Are the TOP 50 Korean Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings in March 2022
- TOP 50 Korean Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings in March 2022
- Here Are the TOP 50 Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in March 2022
- TOP 50 Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in March 2022