On November 13, the Korean Business Research Institute announced the top 50 Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in November 2022. So, find the complete list of the 50 most popular Kpop girl groups in November below.
BLACKPINK, NewJeans, IVE, TWICE, and Girls’ Generation Top the Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 52,353,317 girl group brand big data collected from October 13, 2022, to November 13, 2022. Compared to the 59,723,976 brand big data in October, it decreased by 12.34 percent.
As a result, the Kpop quartet girl group BLACKPINK remained at the No.1 spot for the sixth consecutive month on the Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in November 2022.
On the keyword analysis, the girl group’s top-ranking phrases were “world tour,” “Instagram,” and “concert.” Meanwhile, their top-ranking related terms included “perform,” “record,” and “advertise.” In addition, BLACKPINK’s positivity-negativity analysis scored 85.91 percent positive reactions.
Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Girl Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 255,408
- Media Index: 1,052,732
- Communication Index: 1,603,885
- Community Index: 2,766,099
- BLACKPINK’s November brand reputation index decreased by 20.81 percent, from 7,170,250 in October to 5,678,123 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 787,848
- Media Index: 1,826,304
- Communication Index: 1,067,274
- Community Index: 1,731,260
- NewJeans’ November brand reputation index increased by 71.02 percent, from 5,719,516 in October to 5,412,686 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 460,564
- Media Index: 1,146,595
- Communication Index: 1,282,562
- Community Index: 1,505,936
- IVE’s brand reputation index increased by 6.08 percent, from 4,143,670 in October to 4,395,657 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 109,820
- Media Index: 1,016,967
- Communication index: 394,665
- Community Index: 1,143,231
- TWICE’s November brand reputation index decreased by 34.19, from 4,049,033 in October to 2,664,683 in November.
5. Girls’ Generation
- Brand Participation Index: 70,720
- Media Index: 833,460
- Communication Index: 588,607
- Community Index: 937,364
- Girls’ Generation brand reputation index decreased by 43.05 from 4,267,366 in October to 2,430,151 in November.
November Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Girls’ Generation
- Oh My Girl
- Red Velvet
- LE SSERAFIM
- Girl’s Day
- Brave Girls
- Ladies’ Code
- Rocket Punch
- Weki Meki
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Bling Bling
- Secret Number
- Blah Blah
- Purple Kiss
- Cherry Bullet
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- BTS Jin Is the New Model of “Jin Ramen” – Sales & Demand for Halal Product Skyrocketed
- The COMPLETE List of 43rd Blue Dragon Film Awards 2022 Nominees
- Lee Jung Jae Officially Joins Star Wars: The Acolyte Cast + Possible Return for “Squid Game” Season 2
- The COMPLETE List of Melon Music Awards (MMA) 2022 Nominees
- 2022 MAMA Awards: Dates, Venue, Vote, Nominees, and Lineup