On October 9, the Korean Business Research Institute had announced the most popular Kpop girl groups in October 2022. So, check out the top 50 Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in October 2022 below.
BLACKPINK, Girls’ Generation, IVE, TWICE, and NewJeans Lead the Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in October 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 59,723,976 Kpop girl group brand big data collected from September 9 to October 9, 2022. Compared to the 57,503,571 brand big data of the Kpop girl group in September, it increased by 3.86 percent.
YG’s Kpop girl group BLACKPINK continues to secure the spot at No. 1 on the list with a brand reputation index of 7,170,250. On the keyword analysis, BLACKPINK’s top-ranking phrases were “Shut Down,” “concert,” and “YouTube.” Meanwhile, the group’s top-ranking related terms included “by far,” “surpass,” and “long run.” In addition, on the positive/negative analysis, BLACKPINK scored 89.83 percent positive reactions.
Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Girl Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 538,356
- Media Index: 1,720,630
- Communication Index: 2,044,523
- Community Index: 2,866,741
- BLACKPINK’s October brand reputation index increased by 14.58 percent, from 6,257,886 in September to 7,170,250 in October.
2. Girls’ Generation
- Brand Participation Index: 140,012
- Media Index: 1,498,683
- Communication Index: 1,086,624
- Community Index: 1,542,047
- Girls’ Generation’s October brand reputation index decreased by 25.39 percent, from 5,719,516 in September to 4,267,366.
- Brand Participation Index: 722,092
- Media Index: 1,078,305
- Communication Index: 1,241,618
- Community Index: 1,101,655
- IVE’s October brand reputation index decreased by 32.60 percent, from 6,147,776 in September to 4,143,670 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 146,404
- Media Index 938,253
- Communication Index: 1,446,289
- Community Index: 1,518,087
- TWICE’s October brand reputation index decreased by 18.75 percent, from 4,983,445 in September to 4,049,033 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,123,904
- Media Index: 641,888
- Communication Index: 635,056
- Community Index: 764,182
- NewJeans’ brand reputation index increased by 10.73 percent, from 2,858,343 in September to 3,165,030 in October.
October Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Girls’ Generation
- Red Velvet
- Oh My Girl
- LE SSERAFIM
- Girl’s Day
- Brave Girls
- Ladies’ Code
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Weki Meki
- Rocket Punch
- Bling Bling
- Purple Kiss
- Cherry Bullet
Is your favorite girl group made on the list?
More to read about Kpop:
- October Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings
- October TOP 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Here Are The Fact Music Awards (TMA) 2022 Winners
- ALL The Fact Music Awards (TMA) 2022 Unforgettable Moments: Friendship, HUGE ISSUE, Controversy, & Nightmare!
- Stray Kids Boast Their Boyfriend Material Side in a Full of Love Album ‘MAXIDENT’