On September 11, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the most popular Kpop girl groups in September 2022. As a result, BLACKPINK, IVE, Girls’ Generation, TWICE, and Oh My Girl dominate the top five most popular girl groups this month. Read on and find the list of the top 50 Kpop girl group brand reputation rankings in September 2022 below.
BLACKPINK, IVE, Girls’ Generation, TWICE, and Oh My Girl Dominate the Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 57,503,571 Kpop girl group brand big data collected from August 11, 2022, to September 11, 2022. Compared to the 50,609,309 brand big data of the Kpop girl group in August, it increased by 13.62 percent.
As a result, the quartet girl group BLACKPINK remained on top of the list with a brand reputation index of 5,786,587. On the keyword analysis, BLACKPINK’s popular phrases were “Pink Venom,” “sixth anniversary,” and “YouTube,” while their most popular related terms included “breakthrough,” and “record.” On the positive/negative analysis, BLACKPINK scored 84.27 percent on positive reactions.
Top 5 Most Popular Kpop Girl Groups
- Brand Participation Index: 687,344
- Media Index: 2,068,566
- Communication Index: 1,247,769
- Community Index: 2,254,206
- BLACKPINK’s September brand reputation index decreased 1.79 percent from 6,372,130 in August to 6,257,886 in September.
- Brand Participation Index: 886,924
- Media Index: 2,170,560
- Communication Index: 1,264,047
- Community Index: 1,826,246
- IVE’s September brand reputation index increased by 108.53 percent from 2,948,095 in August to 6,147,776 in September.
3. Girls’ Generation
- Brand Participation Index: 577,932
- Media Index: 2,528,891
- Communication Index: 1,285,916
- Community Index: 1,326,777
- Girls’ Generation’s September brand reputation index increased by 21.86 percent from 4,693,611 in August to 5,719,516 in September.
- Brand Participation Index: 304,028
- Media Index: 1,308,708
- Communication Index: 1,262,469
- Community Index: 2,108,239
- TWICE’s September brand reputation index increased by 48.51 percent from 3,355,608 in August to 4,983,445 in September.
5. Oh My Girl
- Brand Participation Index: 203,728
- Media Index: 794,304
- Communication Index 867,951
- Community Index 1,246,490
- Oh My Girl’s September brand reputation index increased by 28.26 from 2,426,653 in August to 3,112,474 in September.
September Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- Girls’ Generation
- Oh My Girl
- Red Velvet
- LE SSERAFIM
- Girl’s Day
- Brave Girls
- Ladies’ Code
- Rocket Punch
- Weki Meki
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Purple Kiss
- Bling Bling
- Cherry Bullet
- Secret Number
Is your favorite girl group made on the list?
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- September TOP 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- “Big Mouth” & “Little Women” Dominate Most Buzzworthy Korean Drama and Actor Rankings This Week
- September TOP 50 Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings
- A Complete List of 2022 Brand of the Year Awards Winners
- September TOP 50 Korean Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings