It was recently reported that TWICE Tzuyu’s home in Taiwan had been robbed by the cleaning staff. The burglar didn’t take any luxurious goods, but Tzuyu’s signed goods instead.
TWICE Tzuyu’s home was robbed by one of Tzuyu’s fans?
There was speculation that the hired cleaning staff recommended by a family friend was one of Tzuyu’s fans. The speculation came up because she didn’t take any expensive possessions. Instead, she took away Tzuyu’s signed goods, including posters, albums, and other items.
The Burglar is not a fan
However, it was then revealed that the burglar tried to sell Tzuyu’s autogrpahed goods to earn good money. Once the burglar was arrested, she had sold one album for $3,000 NTW (USD 107). The other unsold goods are 62 photos, 11 albums, and 2 TWICE photobooks, all autographed.
The Burglar Had Been Arrested and Bailed
The report said that the burglar had been arrested based on the fact that she intended to sell the stolen items, in addition to theft. However, she has been bailed.
Until the news that TWICE Tzuyu’s home in Taiwan had been robbed spread, JYP Entertainment and Tzuyu have not given any official statement yet.
More to read about Kpop:
- 7 Differences between Western Concerts and Kpop Concerts You Must Know
- Kim Taehyung is a Perfect “Staying at Home” Ambassador
- Spend Your Holiday by Re-watching “Travel at Home” with These Kpop Idols
- 5 KPop Idols’ Fun Activities for Your Inspiration Amid Coronavirus Concern
- ENHYPEN Has Sold More Than 180,000 of Their Debut Album “BORDER: DAY ONE” in South Korea!