Lee Hi drops the “4 ONLY Intro” video teaser and the timeline for her upcoming third full-length comeback album, ‘4 ONLY.’
Lee Hi’s pre-release track “ONLY” video teaser features Lee Je Hoon and Won Jin Ah.
Watch Lee Hi “4 ONLY Intro’ Video Teaser & Check Out the Timeline for her Third Full-length Comeback Album “4 ONLY” Release Date.
On August 24, Lee Hi released the video teaser on her social media and the official AOMG YouTube channel.
Lee Hi in ‘4 ONLY Intro’ video teaser.
Through a 39-second teaser video, she officially announced to come back to the music scene. Her third full-length album, “4 ONLY,” will be her first full-length album in five years since “Seoulite” (2016).
The video teaser shows a glimpse of various concepts of her upcoming music video. Moreover, it displays her unique yet enchanting charms.
‘4 ONLY’ Timeline.
On August 25, the Korean solo singer with a unique voice released the timeline for her comeback schedule.
According to the timeline poster, Lee Hi will be dropping various content starting August 27 at 6 PM KST until the album’s final release on September 14 KST.
Lee Hi fans and friends are excited for her fresh ‘4 ONLY Intro’ short clip and forthcoming new album ‘4 ONLY.’
Let’s watch Lee Hi’s ‘4 ONLY Intro’ video teaser below.
More to read about KPop:
- Red Velvet Tops K-Pop Radar Weekly Top 10 Music Video Chart
- NCT Jungwoo and Haechan Launched Instagram Account with “NCIT”, NCT 127 Comeback Concept?
- BTS Jimin, ASTRO Cha Eun Woo, and BTS Jin Lead the Top 100 Individual KPop Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings in August 2021
- How these 11 Idols become Kpop Stars in Unique Ways
- 18 Facts about Jeon Jungkook Revealed in Weverse Magazine