257 total views, 1 views today
Nothing can stop BTS V (Kim Taehyung) when it comes to airport fashion! On his departure for UNGA 2021, BTS V has claimed his title as “FASHION ICON V” due to his heavenly airport looks.
BTS V Crowned as “FASHION ICON V” for Airport Looks in Departure for UNGA 2021
BTS Departed for New York City to Attend UNGA 2021 as Special Presidential Envoy
From a Kpop phenomenal idol to the most in-demand actor, BTS V has become one of the most fashionable Korean diplomats crowned as “FASHION ICON V” for his airport looks.
On September 18, Kpop boy group BTS departed for New York City as Special Presidential Envoy to attend the 76th UNGA 2021 from Incheon International Airport.
BTS heads to New York for U.N. event as special presidential envoy https://t.co/pHJHwPBfTO— Yonhap News Agency (@YonhapNews) September 18, 2021
The Korean Airport Fashion Icon: BTS V
Indeed, this departure may be one of the most notable historical events in the Kpop industry. However, unexpectedly, the focus especially lies on BTS V, who has once again nailed his airport fashion on his departure for UNGA 2021.
Furthermore, wearing a Louis Vuitton outfit from head to toe, BTS V walked with his graceful strides and mesmerizing gaze through the airport door. While walking, he slightly bowed his head to the camera, then carried on with his steps with a diplomatic passport on his hands.
BTS V Received the Most Media Coverage for His Airport Fashion for UNGA 2021
Following the report of BTS departure for UNGA 2021, over 40 articles appeared on the media, reporting how BTS V stunned everyone with his airport fashion. Some media called BTS V “God Kim Taehyung”. Also, some others called him “A sculptural look that doesn’t need words”.
Different media being whipped with Kim Taehyung once again, putting him on the thumbnail or having his own focus video for airport appearance 🥰— elysha 💜 | KIM TAEHYUNG (@myonlyTAEger) September 18, 2021
INDEED OUR FASHION ICON V! pic.twitter.com/1XsLzgJxlB
5 Images Proving BTS V as Korean “FASHION ICON” at UNGA 2021 Departure
1. His Mesmerizing Gaze Complement the LV Shirt
2. Louis Vuitton Combination Perfected His Heavenly Figure
3. His Walking Gesture Like a Global Top Fashion Model
4. Standing Still, Magnifying the Elegance of His Louis Vuitton Outfit
5. BTS V Gracefully Waving a Diplomatic Passport as Korean’s Fashion Icon Diplomat
BTS Landed Safely in New York
Finally, after over a 13-hour flight, BTS has reportedly landed safely in New York City and will be carrying out their duties as Special Presidential Envoy for Future Generation and Culture at the 2021 UNGA.
Keep still my taekook heart! 🥰😍 Welcome to New York loves!!pic.twitter.com/YDvpmJhW3K— Ami7_아미7 (@7_ami7) September 19, 2021
So, what do you think about BTS V being the airport fashion icon for UNGA 2021 departure, Kpop fans? Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section and stay with us at Kpoppost for more information.
In the meantime, here’s the full video of BTS departure for UNGA 2021 at Incheon International Airport from Korea Dispatch.
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- BLACKPINK Rosé and CL (Lee Chae Rin) Attending Met Gala 2021: The First Kpop Female Idols
- Check Out 8 Kpop Idols Who Break Korean Beauty Standards
- 5 Unique Features You’ll Find Only in “The King’s Affection” (Yeonmo) Drama Starring Rowoon and Park Eun Bin
- BTS Launches “YOUTH” Project as Special Presidential Envoy and Youth Representative at the United Nations + English Translation
- BLACKPINK: First Asian Artist Selected as Sustainable Development Goals Advocate for United Nations