On April 23, Louis Vuitton officially announced that BTS becomes their new house ambassadors. The deal is the first global luxury fashion deal for the Kpop boy group, BTS. Louis Vuitton said that they chose BTS because of RM, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin,, V, and Jungkook are recognized for their uplifting messages that impart a positive influence.
BTS x Louis Vuitton
ARMYs are looking forward to Louis Vuitton’s upcoming global campaigns and projects with BTS. Congratulations BTS! or ARMYs say, Congratulations, Louis Vuitton!
Congrats Louis Vuitton!!!!— cal | BTS everywhere (@vkiehope) April 23, 2021
we're looking forward to what is coming !!!!
BTS partnership with top global brands
Oh, and how’s your Earth Day Celebration with BTS and Hyundai?
On #EarthDay 2021, we shed light on the people putting hope into action for a better tomorrow. #Hyundai #NEXO showcases our commitment to protect the Earth for a better and brighter future. #BTS #FCEV #Hydrogen #SUGA #Jhope #V #Jin #JungKook #RM #Jimin ▶ https://t.co/NQXpZj2ws6 pic.twitter.com/EoCoHI8f7M— Hyundai Motor Group (@HMGnewsroom) April 21, 2021
More to read about Kpop:
- BTS Jungkook Bought a US$7 Million Single-Family House in Itaewon
- BTS Jimin & BLACKPINK Lisa Crowned as Dabeme POP Best Dancers 2021
- KMCA Filed Complaint Over ‘BTS’ Military Enlistment Postponement Law
- BTS & NCT Topped April KPop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings
- What Will Happen to BTS Shares After HYBE x Ithaca Holdings Merger