BTS has released a detailed promotion schedule for their new single, Butter. Here are some facts about BTS new highly-anticipated single, which will be out on May 21 at 1 pm KST.
Facts About BTS New Single: ‘Butter’
1. ‘Butter’ release schedule
BTS uploaded a video on Bangtan TV YouTube channel which will definitely makes ARMY ‘melted.’ At the end of the one-hour video, it is shown the release date of Butter, which is May 21 at 1 pm KST.
2. BTS ‘Butter’ Promotion Schedule
On April 29 at midnight KST, the giant Kpop boy group, BTS, unveiled schedule for their upcoming track.
3. English-language, upbeat dance-pop single
BTS upcoming single is described as an upbeat dance pop. BTS also said that Butter will be their second English-language digital single after the smash hit Dynamite.
4. Breaking pre-save record
From Twitter @btsworldwider, Butter has recorded to have the fastest pre-save link, which is 4 minutes. It’s faster than their own record with Dynamite, 10 minutes. You can pre-save the track on Spotify or pre-add on Apple Music on bts-butter.com.
There are more than 3,000 MP3 pre-order until this article is released. Unfortunately, only ARMY staying in the United States can pre-order the digital single MP3 here.
5. ‘Butter’ is a pre-release single
As reported in Naver, BTS is planning to comeback with a new album this June. Some of ARMY assume that Butter is a pre-release single BTS the upcoming album.
Stay tuned for more updates about BTS new track!
More to read about Kpop:
- Big Hit Music Responds to Predictions That BTS Will Enlist in The Military Together in 2022
- 10 Kpop Songs Need a Space on Your Back-to-School Playlist!
- Must Listen: 7 Underrated Artists in the Korean Entertainment Industry
- BTS Jimin & BLACKPINK Lisa Crowned as Dabeme POP Best Dancers 2021
- 5 Interesting Facts from KPop Idols Makeup Artists and Hairstylists