Heartbreaking news comes from the Korean drama updates. On April 28, a family member of Cheon Jeong Ha revealed that the actress passed away due to her health.
Actress Cheon Jeong Ha passed away at the age of 52.
Cheon Jeong Ha death cause
Her family revealed, “She was found dead in her home the previous day. She had been suffering from low blood pressure. The cause of death is thought to be cardiac arrest due to low blood pressure and congestive heart failure.”
Cheon Jeong Ha acting career
After graduation from the Department of History at Hongik University, Cheon Jeong Ha started her acting career in the 1990s. Since then, she has appeared in theatrical works, films, and dramas. She played supporting roles in many Kdramas such as ‘Phoenix,’ ‘Flower of Evil,’ ‘Forest of Secrets,’ ‘More Than Friends,’ and ‘Beyond Evil.’
The most recent Kdrama she is playing in is ‘Mouse.’ Cheon Jeong Ha played the mother of Na Chi Guk (Lee Seo Joon), Jung Ba Reum’s (Lee Seung Gi’s) high school classmate, and a prison guard.
Cheon Jeong Ha’s mortuary was set up at a funeral home at Seoul National University Hospital.
We send our deepest condolences to Cheon Jeong Ha’s family and friends.
More to read about Kdrama:
- 7 Best Korean TV Entertainment – Variety Shows You Must Watch
- Here Are 10 Top Most-Paid Korean Drama Actresses in 2020
- 7 KDrama Couples & Co-Actors Who Are Married in Real Life
- Visit & Relive The Beautiful Memories of ‘Crash Landing on You’ Iconic Locations in South Korea
- Minari Youn Yuh Jung Won Supporting Actress & Gave Hilarious Acceptance Speech in BAFTA Awards 2021