Another good news from ENHYPEN! After Jake, ENHYPEN Jungwon is the next member who has recovered from COVID-19.
ENHYPEN Jungwon recovered from COVID-19
On September 10, Jungwon updated his Weverse saying, “I’ve been discharged safely, ENGENE.” Along with the update, he posted a photo of his dog and a selfie of himself.
ENHYPEN Ni-Ki updated his condition
Meanwhile, ENHYPEN Ni-Ki also updated on his current condition after five days of quarantine. On Weverse, he wrote, “Everyone~ I’m fine!! I’ve been taking some rest, playing Animal Crossing like this~ :).”
Ni-Ki also ensured ENGENE not to worry.
Such good news for ENGENE!
ENGENE are happy to see Jake and Jungwon have recovered and wish other members to recover soon.
Jake and Jungwon are now covid free!! Engenes please don't stop praying for other members fast recovery. Better days are coming and I'm claiming it :)) #ENHYPEN_JUNGWON #ENHYPEN_JAKE @ENHYPEN_members @ENHYPEN pic.twitter.com/wuBYFyPs69— violet (@xheebabyx) September 10, 2021
Stay tuned on Kpoppost for updates on ENHYPEN and subscribe to Kpoppost Telegram Channel.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- Leesuho (of Balming Tiger) Releases His First Studio Album’s Pre-release Single, “Lights (Feat. Kim Hanjoo)”
- Here are the Top 10 Best KPop Boy Groups of All Time Selected by Korean Media Outlet
- 8+ Facts about Trainee A to Getting Stan Journey Ready
- 2PM “With Me Again” Japan Comeback Mini-Album Video Teaser: Junho, Wooyong, Taecyeon, Nichkhun Version
- Watch BTS with Chris Martin of Coldplay on YouTube ‘Released’ this Thursda