Again, KPop fans hijack a political hashtag on Twitter and make it trending in another way. This time, Kpop fans hijack the #ImpeachBidenNow hashtag on Tweeter posted by a Republican, Marjorie Taylor Greene, from her official Twitter account @RepMTG.
KPop Fans Hijack #ImpeachBidenNow Trending Hashtag on Twitter
On January 22, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene submitting Articles of impeachment against Joe Biden just two days into his presidency. She then tweeted the #ImpeachBidenNow hashtag along with the announcement on Thursday evening.
She probably assumed that her hashtag would attract a lot of support. It did, but not what she expected. As on Friday mornings, KPop fans hijacking the hashtag to blocking any negative comments that might arise by filling up the Twitter feed with their favorite Kpop idols.
Upon exploring the trending hashtag, you will find Kpop fans flooding the Twitter feed with their Kpop idols’ images and videos like BTS, EXO, BLACKPINK, and more, rather than anti-Biden messages.
Check out the Kpop fans flooding the #ImpeachBidenNow.
EXO stans present
TWICE’s Momo fan doesn’t agree with the hashtag
BTS’ Kim Taehyung fan is happy to participate.
BLACKPINK’s fan asks to look beautiful Chaesoo
Taemin’s fan asks people to stream “Criminal”
BTS’ Suga fan love Kpop fans do.
More to read about Kpop:
- IU to Pre-release a New Track from Her Upcoming Album
- 13 Fun Facts About Lee Seung Gi Who Just Turned 34 on January 13
- Including 4 Biggest Labels in South Korea to Debut New Idol Groups in 2021
- 6 Facts You Need to Know about Big Hit Japan Global Debut Boy Group
- January 2021 KPop Girl Group Popularity & Brand Reputation Rankings