43 total views, 1 views today
One of the Kpop girl group SATURDAY members, Minseo, has tested positive for COVID-19. The concern arose because other members who were working with Minseo were not wearing their masks.
SATURDAY Minseo Tested Positive for COVID-19, How Are Other Members?
On October 20 and 21, the Kpop girl group SATURDAY members were filming and taking pictorial shots for some upcoming content. There were at least 20 people on set, including staff members.
Unluckily, n October 24, it was revealed that one of SATURDAY members, Minseo, has tested positive for COVID-19. The problem was, the other SATURDAY members, who were working with her previously, were unmasked. As a result, the concern arose that there could be transmission between Minseo and the other SATURDAY members as well as other staff. As a result, everyone who was at the filming set has undergone the COVID-19 test.
Moreover, a day before Minseo was revealed positive for COVID-19, SATURDAY uploaded a photo on their group Twitter account with all five members.
Get well soon, Minseo! And stay safe, SATURDAY members!
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- Song Joong Ki Heartwarming Support for 2PM Lee Jun Ho: The Friendship Journey
- How to Cook 7 Favorite Korean Food Your Kpop Idols Are Diehard to Get
- aespa ‘Savage’ Music Video Is Expected to Break Its Own 100 Million Views Records Soon
- Check Out Who Are the Current 9 Richest Kpop Groups!
- Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Drama and Actor Rankings in the 2nd Week of October 2021