On June 30, the Korean Business Research Institute has released the brand reputation rankings for the most popular Korean stars this month, including singers, trot singers, boy groups, girl groups, movie actors, drama actors, sports figures, and entertainers. The top 100 Korean star brand reputation rankings in June 2022 are as follows.
Actor Son Suk Ku Leads the Top 100 Korean Star Brand Reputation Rankings in June 2022
The Korean Business Research Institute has analyzed 197.597.005 big data of Korean stars from May 31, 2022, to June 30, 2022. Compared to 210,956,762 star brand big data in May, It decreased by 6.33 percent.
Check out the five most popular Korean stars in South Korea for June 2022 below.
Top 5 Most Popular Korean Stars in June 2022
1. Son Suk Ku
- Brand Participation Index: 4,631,696
- Media Index: 2,112,442
- Communication Index: 2,596,131
- Community Index: 1,659,693
Son Suk Ku’s brand reputation index increased by 133.30 percent, from 4,714,871 in May to 10,999,962 in June.
2. Son Heung Min
- Brand Participation Index: 1,615,573
- Media Index: 1,716,814
- Communication Index: 1,439,876
- Community Index: 3,364,486
Son Heung Min’s brand reputation index decreased 58.66 percent from 19,683,035 in May to 8,136,748 in June.
3. Lim Young Woong
- Brand Participation Index: 1,918,137
- Media Index: 1,225,645
- Communication Index: 1,738,065
- Community Index: 2,697,674
Lim Young Wong’s brand reputation index decreased by 22.55 percent from 9,786,918 in May to 7,579,521 in June.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,068,121
- Media Index: 1,267,538
- Communication Index: 1,607,230
- Community Index: 2,356,163
IU’s brand reputation index decreased 6.21 percent from 6,716,331 in May to 6,299,051 in June.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,933,961
- Media Index: 1,332,429
- Communication Index: 1,610,172
- Community Index: 1,398,938
BTS’s brand reputation index decreased by 22.84 percent from 8,132,704 in May to 6,275,501 in June.
Go to the next page for the complete list of Top 100 Korean Star Brand Reputation Rankings in June 2022.