The Korean Business Research Institute has delivered the October Kpop female group brand reputation rankings. So now, let’s check out the Top 50 most popular Kpop girl group brand-reputation rankings for October 2021 as follows.
BLACKPINK, aespa, and Girls’ Generation Lead the Top 50 Most Popular KPop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings in October 2021
The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has compiled 47,766,752 big data of the Kpop female group brands from September 10, 2021, to October 10, 2021. Compared to the 38,256,473 brand big data of Kpop female group brands in September, it increased by 24.86 percent.
The rankings were established by analyzing the data through consumer behavior analysis to calculate female group brands’ participation, media, communication, and community indexes.
In addition, the highest-ranking related terms with BLACKPINK were “record,” “surpass,” and “register.” On positive-negative analysis, BLACKPINK has an 87.07 percent of positive reaction.
Here are the top 30 most popular Kpop female groups from August to October 2021.
Top 5 Most Popular Girl Groups in October 2021.
- Brand Participation Index: 308,244
- Media Index: 1,100,672
- Communication Index: 1,231,958
- Community Index: 3,451,167
The brand reputation index decreased by 64.54 percent, from 3,702,433 in September to 6,092,040 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 422,416
- Media Index: 962,737
- Communication Index: 557,681
- Community Index: 1,827,797
The brand reputation index increased by 48.12 percent, from 2,545,718 in September to 3,770,631 in October.
3. Girls’ Generation
- Brand Participation Index: 109,208
- Media Index: 1,363,893
- Communication Index: 625,771
- Community Index: 1,027,596
The brand reputation index decreased by 13.20 percent, from 3,601,929 in September to 3,126,468 in October.
4. RED VELVET
- Brand Participation Index: 96,696
- Media Index: 753,006
- Communication Index: 839,285
- Community Index: 1,186,340
The brand reputation index decreased by 19.06 percent, from 3,552,477 in September to 2,875,327in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 283,424
- Media Index: 663,281
- Communication Index: 881,710
- Community Index: 1,000,797
The brand reputation index increased by 146.33 percent, from 1,148,565 in September to 2,829,212 in October.
Top 50 Kpop Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings for October 2021
- Girls’ Generation
- Red Velvet
- Oh My Girl
- Brave Girls
- Girl’s Day
- HOT ISSUE
- Ladies’ Code
- After School
- Cherry Bullet
- Purple Kiss
- Weki Meki
- Brown Eyed Girls
- Bling Bling
- Rocket Punch
- Secret Number
- Blah blah
Is your favorite Kpop female group on the top list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- Please Stop Visiting ‘Hometown Cha Cha Cha’ Houses, The Producers Beg
- Top 20 Most Followed Female Kpop Idols on Instagram – Have You Followed Them?
- 10 Male Kpop Idols in Glasses Who Gives Us the ‘Sunbae and Oppa’ Vibes
- 7 Tik Tok New Dance Challenges by KPop Idols You Should Try
- 9 New Korean Dramas for You to Watch in October 2021