Another heartbreaking news from the talented JYPE group, Xdinary Heroes. After Jun Han, Xdinary Heroes member Jooyeon also tested positive for COVID-19.
JYPE Announced Xdinary Heroes Jun Han and Jooyeon Tested Positive for COVID-19
On August 16, JYPE announced that Jun Han was diagnosed with COVID-19. Jun Han took the self-diagnostic kit test after feeling a sore throat. The self-test kit showed a positive result, so he underwent a PCR test and confirmed positive for COVID-19.
Jun Han hasn’t got his third jab of COVID-19 vaccination. Fortunately, he showed no severe symptoms besides a mild sore throat.
A day after the announcement, JYPE released another notice of Xdinary Heroes members who got COVID-19. Xdinary Heroes’ lovable maknae, Jooyeon, was diagnosed with COVID 19 on Wednesday, August 17.
According to the agency, “Jooyeon showed symptoms of fever and sore throat, and the self-test kit result was positive. So, he immediately proceeded with an antigen test and was confirmed with COVID-19.”
Jooyeon has completed his third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine and is now undergoing self-isolation and home treatment according to the guideline of the quarantine authorities.
Get well soon, Jun Han and Jooyeon!
We wish Jun Han and Jooyeon a speedy recovery and other Xdinary Heroes members good health.
More to read about Kpop:
- 20 Korean Stars with “Nation’s _____” Title
- KPOP VOTE: Most Lovable Kpop GIRL GROUP Maknae
- Here Are 5 EXCITING Facts About BLACKPINK “Pink Venom” MV
- XG Opens Official Fanclub with EXCLUSIVE Behind-the-Scenes Content
- ENA’s “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Continues to be Most Buzzworthy Drama As Its Stars Dominate the Actor Rankings This Week