409 total views, 2 views today
The Korean Business Research Institute has announced the October Kpop male group brand reputation rankings. So now, let’s check out the Top 50 most popular Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings for October 2021 as follows.
BTS, NCT, and SEVENTEEN Lead the Top 50 Most Popular KPop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in October 2021
The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has compiled 51,330,325 big data of the Kpop male group brands from September 9, 2021, to October 9, 2021. However, compared to the 45,813,099 brand big data of Kpop male group brands in September, it increased by 12.04 percent.
The rankings were decided by analyzing the data through consumer behavior analysis to calculate male group brands’ participation, media, communication, and community indexes.
In addition, the highest-ranking related terms with BTS were “record,” “collaborate,” and “support.” On positive-negative analysis, BTS has a 76.98 percent of positive reaction.
Here is the list of the top 30 most popular Kpop male groups from August to October 2021.
Top 5 Most Popular Boy Groups in October 2021.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,544,314
- Media Index: 1,834,197
- Communication Index: 2,075,416
- Community Index: 2,294,326
The brand reputation index decreased by 41.74 percent, from 13,098,122 in September to 7,748,253 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 299,003
- Media Index: 882,977
- Communication Index: 1,580,176
- Community Index: 1,089,525
The brand reputation index increased by 63.52 percent, from 2,355,419 in September to 3,851,680 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 405,383
- Media Index: 1,184,830
- Communication Index: 654,622
- Community Index: 1,289,492
The brand reputation index increased by 56.03 percent, from 2,265,192 in September to 3,534,327 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 112,614
- Media Index: 516,725
- Communication Index: 554,276
- Community Index: 1,489,967
The brand reputation index increased by 38.06 percent, from 1,936,563 in September to 2,673,583 in October.
- Brand Participation Index: 229,612
- Media Index: 899,598
- Communication Index: 564,031
- Community Index: 489,856
The brand reputation index increased by 94.4 percent, from 1,122,798 in September to 2,183,097 in October.
Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings for October 2021
- Stray Kids
- THE BOYZ
- Super Junior
- MONSTA X
- Golden Child
- Block B
- TEEN TOP
- Sechs Kies
- MOGA X
Is your favorite Kpop male group on the top list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- These Top 10 BEST Korean Historical Dramas (Sageuk) WILL Forever Remain in Your Heart
- Top 50 Most Popular Korean Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings in October 2021
- BTS RM Becomes The Youngest and Second Most Credited Korean Artist in KOMCA
- Check Out 5 Fun Facts about BTS’ ‘Permission To Dance On Stage’ Live Concert in LA
- 9 New Korean Dramas for You to Watch in October 2021