On November 13, the Korean Business Research Institute has announced the Top 50 most popular Kpop boy group brand reputation rankings in November 2021.
BTS, SEVENTEEN, and NCT Remained on Top of the List of Top 50 Most Popular KPop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2021
The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation has gathered 55,812,992 big data of the Kpop boy group brands from October 13, 2021, to November 13, 2021. Compared to the 51,330,325 brand big data of Kpop male group brands in October, it rose by 8.73 percent.
The septet group, BTS, has been leading for 42 months in a row with a brand index of 5,955,484. The high-ranking keywords related to BTS were “HYBE,” “concert,” and “ARMY.”
While the highest-ranking related terms with BTS were “record,” “perform,” and “boycott.” On positive-negative analysis, BTS has a positive reaction of 63.59 percent.
These are the top 30 most popular Kpop boy groups from September to November 2021.
Top 5 Most Popular Boy Groups in November 2021.
- Brand Participation Index: 1,541,387
- Media Index: 1,527,559
- Communication Index: 1,378,744
- Community Index: 1,507,794
The brand reputation index fell by 23.14 percent, from 7,748,253 in October to 5,955,484 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 705,961
- Media Index: 1,760,130
- Communication Index: 1,285,255
- Community Index: 1,378,497
The brand reputation index rose by 45.14 percent, from 3,534,327 in October to 5,129,843 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 222,625
- Media Index: 1,203,788
- Communication Index: 947,865
- Community Index: 1,297,099
The brand reputation index fell by 4.68 percent, from 3,851,680 in October to 3,671,377 in November.
- Brand Participation Index: 115,217
- Media Index: 1,077,369
- Communication Index: 950,361
- Community Index: 1,460,561
The brand reputation index rose by 34.78 percent, from 2,673,583 in October to 3,603,508 in November.
5. THE BOYZ
- Brand Participation Index: 288,865
- Media Index: 1,027,393
- Communication Index: 367,278
- Community Index: 773,880
The brand reputation index rose by 32.18 percent, from 1,859,134 in October to 2,457,416 in November.
Here are the Top 50 Kpop Boy Group Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2021
- THE BOYZ
- MONSTA X
- Stray Kids
- Super Junior
- Golden Child
- Block B
- P NATION
- Sechs Kies
- Teen Top
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- HYBE x GEFFEN & HYBE LABELS JAPAN “&AUDITION” Global Audition 2021 to Launch in the US and Japan
- 10+ Male Kpop Idols Deep Sexy Voice that Will Give You Eargasm
- Check Out the MelOn Music Awards 2021 Nominees & Voting Schedule. Vote Now!
- 9 New Korean Dramas in November 2021
- Top 50 Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in November
OMG! I really love the btssssss! 💜✌️ I love you bts so much i rlly love your guys songs and everything i support you bts i love you a lottttt! 💜💜💜💜✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ Love all of youuuu bts you guys are my fur babies foreverrrr! 💜💜💜💜✌️✌️✌️✌️