On October 3, the Korean Business Research Institute has published the top 50 most popular Korean variety show brand reputation rankings for October 2021.
‘How Do You Play?’ Took No.1 Spot On The Top 50 Most Popular Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in October 2021
The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute has analyzed 98,911,808 big data of 50 brands of popular variety shows from September 3, 2021, to October 3, 2021. Compared to September variety show brand big data of 120,658,668, it’s decreased by 18.02 percent.
The brand rankings were determined by analyzing the data through consumer behavior analysis to measure the participation index, media index, communication index, community index, and audience index for variety shows.
As a result, MBC’s ‘How Do You Play’ stays on the 1st rank with a brand reputation index of 5,155,892. The high-ranking phrases on the keyword analysis included “Yoo Jae Suk,” “Squid Game,” and “Kim Tae Ho.”
Further, the highest-ranking related terms included “compete,” “challenge,” and “leave.” In addition, the ‘How Do You Play?’ program positivity-negativity analysis showed a positive reaction score of 70.59 percent.
Next, SBS’ “Running Man” rose to the second rank with a brand reputation index of 5,013,970, followed by TV Chosun’s “Love Call Center” took the third rank with a brand reputation index of 4,991,058 for October.
Here is the list of the top 30 variety show brand reputations rankings from August to October 2021.
Top 5 Korean Variety Shows.
1. How Do You Play?
- Brand Participation Index: 911,432
- Media Index: 507,497
- Communication Index: 524,881
- Community Index: 2,334,750
- Audience Index: 877,333
The brand reputation index decreased by 26.22 percent, from 6,988,639 in September to 5,155,892 in October.
2. Running Man
- Brand Participation Index: 1,051,862
- Media Index: 702,147
- Communication Index: 1,234,855
- Community Index: 1,296,055
- Audience Index: 729,051
The brand reputation index increased by 5.27 percent, from 4,762,767 in September to 5,013,970 in October.
3. Love Call Center
- Brand Participation Index: 993,493
- Media Index: 579,434
- Communication Index: 904,932
- Community Index: 1,215,735
- Audience Index: 1,297,464
The brand reputation index decreased by 16.95 percent, from 6,009,830 in September to 4,991,058 in October.
4. Mulberry School
- Brand Participation Index: 675,368
- Media Index: 388,772
- Communication Index: 1,687,039
- Community Index: 904,277
- Audience Index: 1,075,042
The brand reputation index increased by 10.78 percent, from 4,270,155 in September to 4,730,498 in October.
5. Street Woman Fighter
- Brand Participation Index: 1,641,568
- Media Index: 541,933
- Communication Index: 916,359
- Community Index: 568,067
- Audience Index: 296,563
The Street Woman Fighter gets a brand reputation index of 3,964,490. It is newly included in the brand reputation analysis of variety shows.
Top 50 Most Popular Korean Variety Shows.
Here are the top 50 most popular variety shows:
- How Do You Play? (Hangout With Yoo)
- Running Man
- Love Call Center
- PPONG School (Mulberry School)
- Street Woman Fighter
- Home Alone (I Live Alone)
- Radio Star
- Knowing Bros (Ask Us Anything)
- Kick a Goal
- We Don’t Bite: Villains in The Countryside
- All The Butlers
- My Little Old Boy
- The King of Mask Singer
- Be My Daughter
- The Return of Superman
- The Managers (Anyway, Go To Work!)
- 2 Days 1 Night
- You Quiz On The Block
- Golf King
- Immortal Songs
- Delicious Guys
- Late Night Ghost Talk
- Baek Jong-won’s Alley Restaurant
- Save Me! Holmes
- Buddy into the Wild
- Anyway, Go To Work!
- Super Band 2
- Let’s Play Soccer 2
- The Great Escape
- Gayo Stage (Golden Oldies)
- TV Animal Farm
- Same Bed, Different Dreams
- Brave Solo Parenting
- Haebang Town (Liberation Town)
- My Golden Kids
- Amazing Saturday
- City Fisherman
- The Sixth Sense 2
- Park Won-sook’s Live Together
- Boss in the Mirror
- Welcome, first time in Korea?
- Take Off Your Shoes
- Where is my destination?
- Doomed Marriage (Sad Couple)
- Team Up 072
- Need for Womance
- Dogs are Incredible
- Seri Money Club
- Problem Child in House
Is your favorite Korean variety show on the list?
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop and Kdrama:
- BTS RM Becomes The Youngest and Second Most Credited Korean Artist in KOMCA
- Youn Yuh Jung In Talks to Work with Son Ye Jin and Kang Ha Neul in a New Korean Drama
- The Top 100 Korean Singer Brand Reputation Rankings in September 2021
- 9 New Korean Dramas for You to Watch in October 2021
- 5 Facts of the 2021 International Emmy Awards (3 South Korean Programs Are Nominated)