On November 7, the Korean Business Research Institute has published the Top 50 Korean most popular variety show brand-reputation rankings for November 2021. As a result, “Tomorrow’s National Singer” ~ 1st, “Street Woman Fighter” ~ 2nd, and “Mountain Village Playlist” ~3rd. Check out the complete list below.
Top 50 Most Popular Korean Variety Show Brand Reputation Rankings in November 2021
The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute has analyzed 110,491,694 big data of the 50 most popular entertainment shows in South Korea from October 7, 2021, to November 7, 2021. The analysis consists of customer participation, media coverage, interaction, community awareness, and viewership value of 50 popular variety shows. Compared to 98,911,800 big data for variety show brands in October, it increased by 11.71 percent.
TV Chosun’s new show, “Tomorrow’s National Singer,” premiered on No.1 on the list with a brand reputation value of 7,339,811. In the keyword analysis, the high-ranking phrases were “advance to finals,” “unpredictable,” and “death match.”
While its highest-ranking related terms were “compete,” “advance,” and “vote.” In addition, the program’s positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 72.83 percent positive reactions.
Climbed to No.2 was Mnet’s “Street Woman Fighter” with a brand reputation index of 6,495,170, followed by tvN’s new show “Mountain Village Playlist” in the third spot with a total index of 5,439,677.
In the fourth place, JTBC’s “Knowing Bros” (Ask Us Anything) with a brand reputation value of 4,819,254. And finally, rounded out the top five, there’s MBC’s “How Do You Play?” with a brand reputation index of 4,725,822.
Here are the top 30 most popular variety show brand-reputations rankings from September to November 2021.
Top 5 Korean Variety Shows
1. Tomorrow’s National Singer
- Brand participation index: 2,188,600
- Media index: 1,515,853
- Communication index: 889,463
- Community index: 768,807
- Audience index: 1,977,088
“Tomorrow’s National Singer” is a new variety show which debuted on No.1 with a brand reputation index of 7,339,811.
2. Street Woman Fighter
- Brand participation index: 2,068,234
- Media index: 1,048,468
- Communication index: 1,198,318
- Community index: 1,871,230
- Audience index: 308,920
The brand reputation index increased by 63.83 percent, from 3,964,490 in October to 6,495,170 in November.
3. Mountain Village Playlist
- Brand participation index: 1,942,703
- Media index: 1,358,492
- Communication index: 803,085
- Community index: 507,492
- Audience index: 827,906
“Mountain Village Playlist” is a new variety show which debuted on No. 3 with a brand reputation index of 5,439,677.
4. “Knowing Bros”
- Brand participation index: 853,311
- Media index: 537,941
- Communication index: 1,246,604
- Community index: 1,884,835
- Audience index: 296,563
The brand reputation index increased by 35.83% percent, from 3,547,965 in October to 4,819,254 in November.
5. “How Do You Play?”
- Brand participation index: 779,024
- Media index: 454,681
- Communication index: 489,721
- Community index: 2,223,918
- Audience index: 778,478
The brand reputation index decreased by 8.34 percent, from 5,155,892 in October to 4,725,822 in November.
Top 50 Most Popular Korean Variety Shows
- Tomorrow’s National Singer
- Street Woman Fighter
- Mountain Village Playlist
- Knowing Bros
- How Do You Play?
- Home Alone (I Live Alone)
- Running Man
- PPONG School
- We Don’t Bite: Villains in the Countryside
- Radio Star
- My Little Old Boy
- Kick a Goal
- The King of Mask Singer
- Be My Daughter
- 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4
- Immortal Songs
- The Return of Superman
- My Golden Kids
- Poongryu: Battle between the Vocalists
- You Quiz on the Block
- Divorced Singles
- Gayo Stage (Golden Oldies)
- The Managers (Anyway, Go To Work!)
- Baek Jong-won’s Alley Restaurant
- TV Animal Farm
- Delicious Guys
- I Like Friday Nights (Friday Night is Good)
- Golf King
- I Like To Sing
- All The Butlers
- Amazing Saturday
- Anyway, Go To Work!
- Save Me! Holmes
- Show Me The Money
- Brave Solo Parenting
- Buddy into the Wild
- Let’s Play Soccer 2
- Same Bed, Different Dreams
- Late Night Ghost Talk
- Park Won-sook’s Live Together
- Take Off Your Shoes
- Dogs are Incredible
- Need for Womance
- Doomed Marriage (Sad Couple)
- Boss in the Mirror
- City Fisherman
- Welcome, first time in Korea?
- Haebang Town (Liberation Town)
- Joseon Panstar
Are your favorite Korean variety shows on the list? Share your favorite ones in the comment section below.
Subscribe to the Kpoppost Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
More to read about Kpop & Kdrama:
- 10 Facts to Know about STAYC, Spotify EQUAL Artist of the Month
- Kdrama’ W: Two Worlds’ Starring Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo to Have a New Title in US Remake Version
- Collab of HYBE, Webtoon, Wattpad: Webcomic and Webnovel Featuring BTS, TXT, ENHYPEN, and Upcoming Girl Group
- “The King’s Affection” (Yeonmo) Actress Park Eun Bin HIDDEN Fun Facts You’ve NEVER Expected
- HYBE x GEFFEN & HYBE LABELS JAPAN “&AUDITION” Global Audition 2021 to Launch in the US and Japan